- 03-04-2013, 05:12 PM
- 03-05-2013, 07:26 PM
03-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Just saw this thread and it caught my eye. Shortly after I moved from AZ a couple years ago a close friend if mine there got this. Happened all of sudden. He almost died and it hit him very hard. He's just now getting back on his bike after almost 11/2 years of recovery. I had never heard of anyone else having it before seeing this thread. Extremely scary stuff. Great you survived and recovering well. Take care.
03-23-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah I've heard of stories where people never even got some strength or movement even back. But I'm thankful as hell to see a huge improvement. Before I got sick I was never eager to do leg workouts. Now I can't wait to do leg press or leg extensions. Anything to see that strength increase.
03-29-2013, 12:21 AM
Wow long recovery time, but it looks like you are doing well. I've only just read this thread recently, I have worked with 2 GBS patients but whose recover time was 2 weeks and 4 weeks. Did you receive plasmapheresis treatments?
PT, DPT, OCS Clinical Residency
03-29-2013, 11:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By utk1976 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 199Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:05 AM
- By davisville64 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:22 AM
- By Poobah in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-09-2005, 08:19 AM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-13-2005, 01:09 PM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 02-13-2005, 09:10 PM