upcoming test run need nutrition approval

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Sorry to burst ur bubble here guy but carbs dont make you fat, i eat 329 carbs each day i lift which is 4 days a week with 200 of those carbs falling at 9 PM and i have went from 15% bodyfat to 6-8ish% bodyfat while eating this way. Im not saying your theory is no good but before you bash frank who is just trying to help maybe you should research todays lifestyles and diets and quit thinking only about what was done in the70's, its the twentyfirst century we have evolved welcome to 2012. Now frank as you were saying?
    Haha then in the future dont bump a thread for more advice or thoughts bud if you not open to it! Just saying
    At 165lbs I wouldnt be making too much of it and if it's working for you why are you asking for advice anyway!
    Good luck with your cycle

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Wow dude you are dense lol. No use even trying to explain further when I broke it down very clearly why I wouldn't follow your advice for HIS current situation.

I am sorry if you can't extract my point from that(you have clearly missed it), but it's pretty cut and dry. I am not going to keep repeating myself.

You keep saying "without bases" so I'm going to have to assume English isn't your first language.
    Stop being so full of yourself..LMAO
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vassille

Stop being so full of yourself..LMAO
    Irony. Do you know what that is?

If not, read your posts in this thread, then that last reply. That's irony.

4. Quote Originally Posted by vassille

Haha then in the future dont bump a thread for more advice or thoughts bud if you not open to it! Just saying
    At 165lbs I wouldnt be making too much of it and if it's working for you why are you asking for advice anyway!
    Good luck with your cycle
    I appreciated your advice but you start flaming people for what they post to help as well and thats just not what the community is about i am open to thoughts and ideas and you apparently only see things ur way this thread was meant to be informative not just your way or no way so if you want to give advice i appriciate it but dont get mad when others dont feel that your way is most effective and give their oppinions to try and help

5. going off your first post it sounds like you've got everything in check especially the part where you drop leangains in favor of the more traditional bodybuilder diet, granted I'm no expert but bulking doesn't have to be complicated and micromanaged as long you're eating fairly clean and have a reasonable caloric surplus your muscles will grow and you won't get fat no need to over complicate something thats supposed to be fun.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5 loggers needed for PCT Black/Pure Test run...
    By DreamWeaver in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. Does Test prop need a AI?
    By Apollo 13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 01:29 AM
  3. letrozole and test prop....need help!
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 05:58 PM
  4. need nutrition planned out..HELP please!
    By xRaceRx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:34 PM