Off beat muscle foods

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Broscience is his favorite word.
    Lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. I would think sweet potatos have more nutrients than a standard white potato...
    But I'll have to double check....

What I've been doing lately is having my frequent feedings a day...works for me as I don't like that stuffed bloat feeling. More power to the I.F.'ers.

I usually have a lean protein source veggies w/a shake... About 50g of protein per meal... The rest I feel in with snacks & that makes up a lot of my carbs, that and break and carbs around my work outs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Heart, kidneys and liver. Especially the liver has been known to be a strength building food ever since hunting was invented .

4. Quote Originally Posted by PrimiFit
    Heart, kidneys and liver. Especially the liver has been known to be a strength building food ever since hunting was invented .
    Yeah man I take beef liver tablets. Great source of b12 and aminos!

5. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Yeah man I take beef liver tablets. Great source of b12 and aminos!
    I've been trying to find them here, but without results. I just eat it every once in a while.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PrimiFit

I've been trying to find them here, but without results. I just eat it every once in a while.
    Just get them offline pretty sure I got mine for no more than 10 bucks for a big ol bottle. Each serving has 3 grams of protein and enough b12 for a horse.

7. Is this the same thing as uniliver by universal?

8. Cruciferous vegetables like: broccoli, kale, bok choy, cabbage, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.

9. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Just get them offline pretty sure I got mine for no more than 10 bucks for a big ol bottle. Each serving has 3 grams of protein and enough b12 for a horse.
    Have to try that. Nice to hear that it's not expensive.

10. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Sure we all know chicken, sweet potato brown rice etc but I thought what about a thread with a bunch of foods people might not know about to help add variety to the mundane muscle diet.
    Found some 'no yolk' egg noodles made with wheat and egg whites with 8 grams of protein per serving. Can't be beat!
    Maybe liver??? good source of vitamin A too apparently

11. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Is this the same thing as uniliver by universal?
    I really have to say Uniliver is my favorite supplement when it comes to amino complex blends. Not only does it come from a pure and noteable source of grassfed cows its amino profile tops the charts because of the specific organ the supplement is derived from.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

12. Quote Originally Posted by kateean2 View Post
    Cruciferous vegetables like: broccoli, kale, bok choy, cabbage, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower.
    These should not be considered "off the beaten path" but definitely a viable source of vitamins and minerals and food complex low glycemic carbs that would favor a low carb diet. I think these veggies are neglected too frequently as many people grab for green beans to complete their diet plans

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. using the Smith Machine to finish off a muscle?
    By suncloud in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Wow..... Yea got thrown off track and beat, but here i am!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 08:18 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  4. Post-Workout Foods to Build Muscle
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 04:42 PM