Off beat muscle foods

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. So much bro-science in this thread...aside from Coop and Frank Reynolds that is :/...I eat sugars, muffins , fruits, juice, heck even chocolate...I got rid of the "eat clean" mentality ¬¬' no difference, still have gains...less steess and far tastier. Just keep your macro's in track, and kCalories in the range you want them and voila ¬¬' no matter where the macros come from as long as you don't go over the kCalories and Macronutrient numbers for your goals...

    In that note...just have a good amount of fruits and veggies for micros...and chocolate...loads of chocolate and coffee...Reason? Yum....!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Nice. Any chance you can post up the nutritional info?
    Sure.. This is the stuff I use.
    http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...-irish-butter/
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So much bro-science in this thread...aside from Coop and Frank Reynolds that is :/...I eat sugars, muffins , fruits, juice, heck even chocolate...I got rid of the "eat clean" mentality ¬¬' no difference, still have gains...less steess and far tastier. Just keep your macro's in track, and kCalories in the range you want them and voila ¬¬' no matter where the macros come from as long as you don't go over the kCalories and Macronutrient numbers for your goals...

    In that note...just have a good amount of fruits and veggies for micros...and chocolate...loads of chocolate and coffee...Reason? Yum....!!!
    LOL.. I am up to about 4 jars of this a week.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Sure.. This is the stuff I use.
    http://www.livestrong.com/thedailypl...-irish-butter/


    LOL.. I am up to about 4 jars of this a week.
    I'm gonna have to try some of that, I've been having the chocolate almond butter from MaraNatha (damn good hahaha)...I usually run through 1 PB jar and 2 almond butter jars too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  4. White chocolate, dark chocolate, and cinnamon raisin, are bomb. Also Justin's Maple almond butter..heh

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    White chocolate, dark chocolate, and cinnamon raisin, are bomb. Also Justin's Maple almond butter..heh
    I've had the white chocolate and it was SO Sweet I wasn't prepared lol I had to give it to my gf as I like my chocolate more semi sweet.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I've had the white chocolate and it was SO Sweet I wasn't prepared lol I had to give it to my gf as I like my chocolate more semi sweet.
    Dark is MUCH less sweet.

  7. Nice might have to try it. God idk what I'd do without peanut butter

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I do eat raisin bran & I enjoy apples & bananas as well. What's your take on pizza though? I limit it to two/three times a week, usually BBQ chicken, bacon, pineapple....
    Pizza is pretty much my saturated fat source for the day. It could be better, but convenience rules health at this point

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Pizza is pretty much my saturated fat source for the day. It could be better, but convenience rules health at this point
    Yeah convenience play a big factor for me as well. I Can't bulk up completely clean in a budget. Plus some personal pizzas aren't all that bad. Especially not for the price

  10. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Yeah convenience play a big factor for me as well. I Can't bulk up completely clean in a budget. Plus some personal pizzas aren't all that bad. Especially not for the price
    What's this clean you speak off? Thoroughly washed and scented foods?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    What's this clean you speak off? Thoroughly washed and scented foods?
    Mainly for protein purposes. Aka really can't afford anything Other than chicken or tuna or eggs, rest is too expensive.

  12. And before you start flaming yes I know all the cheap 'clean' foods you can buy. But to get a little variety ill break outside the standard for some cheap sub-par food. Aka personal pizza or meatball lean pockets. God I love those

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Mainly for protein purposes. Aka really can't afford anything Other than chicken or tuna or eggs, rest is too expensive.
    I'm on the same boat from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    And before you start flaming yes I know all the cheap 'clean' foods you can buy. But to get a little variety ill break outside the standard for some cheap sub-par food. Aka personal pizza or meatball lean pockets. God I love those
    What flaming? And those sound like food to me too...I just don't know clean foods anymore ! Everything is just...food !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I'm on the same boat from time to time.

    What flaming? And those sound like food to me too...I just don't know clean foods anymore ! Everything is just...food !
    Haha sorry if I got defensive.. I guess I just lump the bodybuilding main stay foods into 'clean' haha and everything else as not but I do like that haha . New motto to live by "everything is food"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Haha sorry if I got defensive.. I guess I just lump the bodybuilding main stay foods into 'clean' haha and everything else as not but I do like that haha . New motto to live by "everything is food"
    Bring in the hot girls! Time to eat them too !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Pretty much all we need is 'America **** yeah' playing and the uber man feast can begin!

  17. I go through blocks of cheese
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    I go through blocks of cheese
    What about string cheese?!?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    What about string cheese?!?
    Ahh yes sir! Love me some string cheese!

    Mozzerella and cobly jack are the shaaattt
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Ahh yes sir! Love me some string cheese!

    Mozzerella and cobly jack are the shaaattt
    **** yeah. Plus the protein in each stick is like 10 grams. String cheese is amazing

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    **** yeah. Plus the protein in each stick is like 10 grams. String cheese is amazing
    Not mine. Only 5g over here...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Not mine. Only 5g over here...
    Hmmm mines 9 grams , just under ten, maybe brand wise? Although I guess these are decently sized cheese sticks..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Truth. I never know what to eat it with. I've tried everything from sweets like brown sugar to garlic quinoa. That light semi nutty flavor kinda goes with anything
    Now I use cooked quinoa and apple sauce as a light breakfast pre workout. Also use it as protein in shakes. I buy no more protein powder whole food only.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

    Hmmm mines 9 grams , just under ten, maybe brand wise? Although I guess these are decently sized cheese sticks..
    What brand?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    So much bro-science in this thread...aside from Coop and Frank Reynolds that is :/...I eat sugars, muffins , fruits, juice, heck even chocolate...I got rid of the "eat clean" mentality ¬¬' no difference, still have gains...less steess and far tastier. Just keep your macro's in track, and kCalories in the range you want them and voila ¬¬' no matter where the macros come from as long as you don't go over the kCalories and Macronutrient numbers for your goals...

    In that note...just have a good amount of fruits and veggies for micros...and chocolate...loads of chocolate and coffee...Reason? Yum....!!!
    Wheres the broscience? all I see is people posting up what they like to eat.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Wheres the broscience? all I see is people posting up what they like to eat.
    If I were loaded, my diet would consist of lobster/crab/shrimp + exotic fatty fishes (swordfish rocks) served with exotic sauteed veggies. It is not only absolutely delicious but the macros (very high protein), fat sources (epa/dha), and micronutrients (veggies) are to die for. The downside? Cost. But I can imagine bodybuilding would be very easy for the rich man.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What brand?
    Sargento

  28. Baked Beans (sauce washed off)
    Adds a nice protien boost to meals and good quality carbs.
    I wouldn't eat them on their own for the protien...but when combined with good quality meat or whey...its all good.

    I also liked chicken tenders, dipped in egg white, then wholemeal bread crumb mix (onion powder, pepper, garlic powder and cajun seasoning) for healthy crumbed chicken.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz

    Wheres the broscience? all I see is people posting up what they like to eat.
    Broscience is his favorite word.

    Black beans, great northern and red kidney all are great, 8g fiber good source of vitamins and slight protein! Ive cooked 3 seperate batches of chili in the last two weeks.. bulk mode
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Wheres the broscience? all I see is people posting up what they like to eat.
    Carb paranoia and palate adaptation for low GI foods.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. using the Smith Machine to finish off a muscle?
    By suncloud in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Wow..... Yea got thrown off track and beat, but here i am!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 02:13 PM
  4. Post-Workout Foods to Build Muscle
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in