Freeze-dried berry powder product - best one?
- 10-19-2012, 12:02 PM
- 10-19-2012, 12:52 PM
10-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Vitaberry was nice to cover up carnitines and other bulk powders.
Umm...Unfortunately, I think Biotest and Protein Factory have something similar to Vitaberry.
10-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah Biotest superfoods is great, but 1/2 the servings for an identical product Thanks guys, I'll check around!
10-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Rainbow Vibrance has a great profile, but the taste isn't anything great if you're looking for it to mask something else. I throw it in smoothies sometimes.
10-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah I was looking for something to throw into water to help me drink more, while increasing my anti-oxidant/fruit intake without all the carbs. Vitaberry was pretty tasty. Maybe I'll try some Rainbow Vibrance in a smoothie. It does look pretty good. Thanks man.
10-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Paper Route in forum PheromonesReplies: 132Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:22 PM
- By bigb989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2008, 11:29 AM
- By stitch in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2007, 03:39 PM
- By 00126645 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2006, 09:25 PM
- By Bennett in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2005, 02:41 PM