need help with choosing the right supplements...

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
So I've been lifting 5 data a week for about 5 months now I'm at 185lbs I eat healthy but need some guide into the right direction, I drink *** lean shake for breakfast 25g protein, and 1MR 30 before I lift and amp creation189 2 pills before I lift as well what else can I take with this set up? Stacking

uvawahoowa

Awards
So I've been lifting 5 data a week for about 5 months now I'm at 185lbs I eat healthy but need some guide into the right direction, I drink *** lean shake for breakfast 25g protein, and 1MR 30 before I lift and amp creation189 2 pills before I lift as well what else can I take with this set up? Stacking
Not mug will matter if your diet and workout routine aren't in check. Post that instead of the supps you take.

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
I am always on the go so I don't really have time to sit down and eat lunch, but for breakfast I usually eat oatmeal with banana and *** lean shake, lunch I eat fruits and veggies and some healthy carbs, toast penut butter salad with high protein chicken and carrots, supper steak sweet potato, pretty much every day I consume 80 g of protein a day eat veggies and fruit everyday with healthy carbs drink lots of water

ninja636

ninja636

Awards
What can I can with 1mr? Or what supplements can I take?? I take a multivitamin and omega fish oil pill? I wanna set up a good program