need help with choosing the right supplements...

1. need help with choosing the right supplements...

So I've been lifting 5 data a week for about 5 months now I'm at 185lbs I eat healthy but need some guide into the right direction, I drink *** lean shake for breakfast 25g protein, and 1MR 30 before I lift and amp creation189 2 pills before I lift as well what else can I take with this set up? Stacking

2. Quote Originally Posted by ninja636
    So I've been lifting 5 data a week for about 5 months now I'm at 185lbs I eat healthy but need some guide into the right direction, I drink *** lean shake for breakfast 25g protein, and 1MR 30 before I lift and amp creation189 2 pills before I lift as well what else can I take with this set up? Stacking
    Not mug will matter if your diet and workout routine aren't in check. Post that instead of the supps you take.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Not mug will matter if your diet and workout routine aren't in check. Post that instead of the supps you take.
    Mug = much

4. I am always on the go so I don't really have time to sit down and eat lunch, but for breakfast I usually eat oatmeal with banana and *** lean shake, lunch I eat fruits and veggies and some healthy carbs, toast penut butter salad with high protein chicken and carrots, supper steak sweet potato, pretty much every day I consume 80 g of protein a day eat veggies and fruit everyday with healthy carbs drink lots of water

5. What can I can with 1mr? Or what supplements can I take?? I take a multivitamin and omega fish oil pill? I wanna set up a good program
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Choosing the right supplements, advice needed.
    By way2slickrick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 07:51 PM
  2. Need help with Timing of PCT Supplements
    By kjunkie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:24 PM
  3. How To Choose The Right Supplement
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:30 PM
  4. need help with all the whey isolate