Contest Prep Dieting Help

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
I'm 33 weeks out from my June 1st contest.

I plan on bulking for 12-4 more weeks, and doing an 6-8 week recomp into an 20-16 week cut (hopefully 16 lol)

I want to gather as much information on contest dieting/cardio/supplementation as possible.

So far my dieting plan that I want to tweak is a 250 calorie reduction from my estimated BMR following a 50pro/30carb/20fats diet

For example if I'm at 210 at the end of my bulk my BMR would be (210*12)=2420 on off days & 2420 + 600 (gym calories) would be 3020

My macros would be
300p/185c/55f on off days
375p/230c/65f on ON days

Now when i cut calories what percentage should be from fat, carbs and or protein?

Should I use another diet beside 50/30/20?

For supplements:
Besides a multi and EFAs

When and how much should I take of:

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin
Clenbuterol
CLA
L-Carnitine
BCAAs
Raspberry Ketones
Geranium
Vitamin B
Any others?

I want to know which should be taken throughout and which should be added at certain periods to create a stimulus?

Thanks for any support and or input :)

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
image-2540059611.jpg

This will be my diet plan/ macros according to weight, if my weight doesn't conclude at what it's supposed fall on during that week I will add cardio on my Training days rather than just my off days

On my off days I plan to just eat at my BMR with a 40/40/20 diet & get my calorie deficit from my cardio.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
I will take CLA, Raspberry Ketones, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B6 and BCAAs
& my fish oils along with a nice multi all throughout the 20 weeks, anything else I should take?

After 3 or 4 weeks I will use the ECA stack for 4 weeks and take a week off stims. Then will take Alphamine for 4 weeks and take a week off stims, then I will take Clen for 2 weeks on 1 week off (twice) then remain off stims and take nolvatren xt or erase for the last 4 weeks.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your outline is definitely well thought out but contest prep isn't a simple science, you haven't done it before so following a set template isn't a good idea IMO. good to have an idea but be flexible.

I don't like the idea of lowering & changing protein. It's a staple you need, you don't plan on losing any mass (but its almost inevitable) so why would you drop protein that supports it? Rather manipulate calories via carb cycling and or adjusting your carb/fat intake. If it were an exact science, everyone would be big & lean :)

A lot of people will argue but Glutamine is a great supplement, for me, on a cut. All others look solid, no real need to take a break from ECA. You can work up to 75/600/3 baby aspirin a day (split in 3 doses) over 12 weeks, bumping every 3.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Thanks for the input I decided to keep my protein the same & keep a constant protein and play with carb & fat intake like so

(This is an example of a week diet plan)

image-4238563579.jpg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure how your money situation is but my best advice would be to take the guesswork out and hire a prep coach.

If your interested PM and ill give you a guy that i use and have seen produce numerous first place results and great placings.

Or you can look up Shelby Starnes.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not sure how your money situation is but my best advice would be to take the guesswork out and hire a prep coach.

If your interested PM and ill give you a guy that i use and have seen produce numerous first place results and great placings.

Or you can look up Shelby Starnes.
^^^^this is also solid advice