Cant seem to eat enough to gain?
- 09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
One brand I found to be lactose free is VPX zero carbs. It specifically says no sugar no lactose. I never have a problem digesting it even at higher dosages. Im not trying to plug VPX but it works for my specific need.
Not that I looked that hard but I have not seen a casein protein lactose free yet at least when I tried them a while ago. Maybe now days companies have it???... and if there is one I stand corrected.
- 09-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By seriousbsnz in forum BulkingReplies: 29Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:01 AM
- By ecupirate in forum BulkingReplies: 46Last Post: 03-20-2010, 11:05 PM
- By WesleyAlpha in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 05-26-2009, 01:26 PM
- By NoFinishLine in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2008, 09:57 PM