Cant seem to eat enough to gain?
- 09-22-2012, 09:43 AM
One brand I found to be lactose free is VPX zero carbs. It specifically says no sugar no lactose. I never have a problem digesting it even at higher dosages. Im not trying to plug VPX but it works for my specific need.
Not that I looked that hard but I have not seen a casein protein lactose free yet at least when I tried them a while ago. Maybe now days companies have it???... and if there is one I stand corrected.
- 09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By seriousbsnz in forum BulkingReplies: 29Last Post: 09-02-2010, 03:01 AM
- By ecupirate in forum BulkingReplies: 46Last Post: 03-21-2010, 12:05 AM
- By WesleyAlpha in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:27 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:26 PM
- By NoFinishLine in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:57 PM