LaserFocused - LeanGains Log

laserfocused

Awards
How's it going fellas? I used to read this message board all the time, but haven't been around it for a while. I've refocused on fitness and I'm starting a LeanGains diet plan. I am in the process of reading the thread on here, but I'm only 5 pages into the 182 page forum. I think I have the gist of the workout, but I'm hoping you guys will straighten me up if I have any of the wrong ideas so far.

Stats: 24 years old
220 lbs at 18% bf
36'' waist, 17'' arms, 16'' neck, 43.5'' neck
Goal: Recomp and get down to 12% bf short term and under 10% asap

I workout at 430am so I will be waking up and drinking 10g of BCAA and drinking more after the workout. Then I will start eating 2pm until 10pm then repeat. I am going to be eating very clean. Is 40/40/20 the way to go on this routine? Currently I've been doing 50/25/25 and I love how full my muscles feel and how pumped I am throughout the day,but I have put on 2% bf, which isn't cool.

I will be going back to finish that thread tonight, but I'd appreciate any pointers you can give now since it might take a while to get all the way through that.

laserfocused

Awards
What macro ratios are most people running with this? Also, I know the guide calls for 3 workout days, but Id like to stick with 5x. Should I manipulate my calorie intake to be less on easier days and higher on real heavy days?

Any guidance is appreciated. I am researching I just didn't have the patience to not start immediately.

laserfocused

Awards
Day two

I started yesterday and ended up doing some cardio in the afternoon. I still ate pretty small, which I think is the reason why I'm so hungry this morning.

Today was my first lifting day and I hit back pretty heavy. I didnt feel that being fasted effected the workout at all. I still felt strong and energized. The only thing I'm worried about is going another 5 hours without food. Oh, and getting down another 10g of bcaas. This stuff is nasty!! I used to say I would eat sh*t if it would make me a monster. I think that would be better than this. Lol

loganchristop

Awards
Will surely stay close to this

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey laser Ive been trying to workout that early in the morning (before my classes or work ) how do you like it? And how the hell did you get yourself to get out of bed to go workout so early ?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I get up at 4:30 also and workout at 5. Was thinking about doing IF but was worried about not eating for 7+ hours after working out. Keep us posted how u like this I'm very interested.

ChainLink

Awards
Day two

I started yesterday and ended up doing some cardio in the afternoon. I still ate pretty small, which I think is the reason why I'm so hungry this morning.

Today was my first lifting day and I hit back pretty heavy. I didnt feel that being fasted effected the workout at all. I still felt strong and energized. The only thing I'm worried about is going another 5 hours without food. Oh, and getting down another 10g of bcaas. This stuff is nasty!! I used to say I would eat sh*t if it would make me a monster. I think that would be better than this. Lol
Mix it w/crystal light or mio flavoring.