- 09-12-2012, 01:47 AM
I've been having some trouble getting my diet on track.....I'm not hungry at all anymore since I've been hitting the gym! I'm forcing myself to eat twice a day and consume two protein shakes! A lot of days I get a shake and one meal in! I hit the gym at least once a day sometimes twice with high intensity workouts and cardio but the appetite just doesn't seem to be there? Any advice?
- 09-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Eat more calorie dense foods, The more you force yourself to eat, the more size your stomach can expand, leaving you more room and hunger
- 09-12-2012, 09:00 PM
I would suggest hitting the gym 3-4 days a week.
Eat stuff like peanut butter and bananas that's a good way to get more calories in. People are against them but a weight gainer shake can help.
Post up what you are eating right now & what type of foods u like & I'm sure you will get some solid guidance from some diet gurus.
09-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Right now I'm eating a pretty protein rich diet.... Mostly chicken when available, turkey, a little beef and pork, mostly depends on what's available during chow hours. Aot of the time the food is so bad it ruins your appetite if ya know what I mean. Bananas are very rare maybe see them once a month if I'm super luck and even then it's questionable to eat them! My choices are very limited where I'm located.
09-13-2012, 01:34 AM
military?Originally Posted by jetsetter2012
~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
- using mobile version, can't rep -
09-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Contractor that works for the military....Originally Posted by mls51112
Similar Forum Threads
- By DamirK in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2009, 02:47 PM
- By jemmons95 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2008, 01:08 PM
- By rubyhead in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 06:10 PM
- By jspillane08 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:39 PM
- By kkr in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2008, 11:52 PM