Hey everyone that is willing to help.
I am looking for some help from people that feel like they have accomplished a lot with they're training and diet, and I'm not referring to the newbies ( no offense ).
I have made a lot of progress in my time with training and adding some quality mass, but now I want to see if I can push my genetic potential.
I started out at 152 lbs when I was almost 17. I was very determined in gaining weight but had no support so decided to do things on my own and learn as I go. I wish I had all the knowledge then that I have now. I'm no expert but I've been around the block a bit. I am currently 190 lbs 6'1" and about 10% body fat. I believe I am an ectamorph with slight mesamorph qualities. I have gone up to as high as 207 but I was about 15% body fat. I want to see if I can hit 210-215 at 10% body fat. My finances are currently limited but will make exceptions if I think it's worth it. I currently just jumped on creatine hcl and take protein with some multi vitamins and Pre workout(sometimes fat burner substitute).

I am trying to find people who think they are similar to my body type and height so I can compare with someone of similar qualities.
Oh and I am now 23 years old and have never taken too much time off from the gym. Had great success with doggcrapp earlier this year and am willing to go back to it. I know this is a lot of info but i feel it's needed for accurate advice. I know how to eat just have trouble with consistency.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I have never juiced, even though I have been accused of it several times, don't mind, I take it as a compliment.
And thanks in advance.