Blood type diet/ complete crap or not!??

akoli

akoli

Awards
Hey , does anybody know if the blood type specific eating is worth trying or a complete waste of time, was thinking of trying it and any info would be greatly appreciated ...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Waste of time

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The concept of eating differently if you blood has different messenger proteins on it, just blew my mind a little bit, but also seems completely outlandish.

akoli

akoli

Awards
thanks for the help, the main reason i have partial belief in it is because when i read about my blood type personality it described me quite well lol, so it made me think there might be some relevance to it.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Hey , does anybody know if the blood type specific eating is worth trying or a complete waste of time, was thinking of trying it and any info would be greatly appreciated ...
Complete crap.
It is not science, it's new age nonsense.
If you are looking for diet advice, figure out what your long term and short term goals are.
You will get plenty of solid advice on both training for your goals and diet.
There are a lot of really knowledgeable and helpful people here.
Good luck
Peace

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
It must be complete crap because all the fools (especially women) who actually pursued it seemed to lose all the weight they wanted to, which usually doesn't happen with most diets because those "last few pounds" are always the hardest to get off. Must be placebo effect, which makes sense since actually reading the books.. it looks so convincing with all that scientific mumbo jumbo. Oh, BTW, genes that influence other genes and molecules interacting and all that... lectins binding to cells and inactivating enzymes and such.. well that's all a bunch of hullabalooo. Don't bother with it it only explains differences between people (which we see in the real world) and helps people heal from disease and common ailments like seasonal allergies (don't ask how I know I don't want to look like a fool).

Good luck, akoli.