Krispy Kreme donuts

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Had a little cheat snack of two iced chocolate crime filled . Kinda like banging a fat chick . It seemed like a good idea and than right after its over ..." why the f@@k did I do that"

murk01

murk01

Awards
Had a little cheat snack of two iced chocolate crime filled . Kinda like banging a fat chick . It seemed like a good idea and than right after its over ..." why the f@@k did I do that"
LOL. I like the comparison

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:thumbsup:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely went wrong with the donut.

Shoulda gone with the simple, but tried-and-true glazed donuts. Those things warm are KILLER! I can down 24 in about 60 seconds, lol.

EDIT: Well, I used to when I was in my late teens.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Definitely went wrong with the donut.

Shoulda gone with the simple, but tried-and-true glazed donuts. Those things warm are KILLER! I can down 24 in about 60 seconds, lol.

EDIT: Well, I used to when I was in my late teens.
I figured if I was going to eat em I might as well eat the good cream filled ones!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figured if I was going to eat em I might as well eat the good cream filled ones!
Oops, I read over the cream filling. Ok, that's a good choice my man.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know how you stopped at 2. Passing my the Krispy Kreme when the hot doughnut sign is the ultimate test of dedication. I could down a dozen of those bad boys no problem. Got to have at least a half gallon of milk though. Krispy Kreme with no milk = absolute hell

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grew up on Krispy Kreme donuts. My parents ran a coffee and donuts at the church every sunday. I rode with my dad every saturday night to the Krispy Kreme main bakery and loaded up the stationwagon with dozens upon dozens of those melted cream cheese bites of heaven. Boy life used to be so simple! Lol