Only place im not tired is the gym....

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. LISS will usually eat primarily at fat stores after a certain point in the excercise. As exercise intensity increases, so too does the relience of glucose as a fuel. BUT, and this is a huge but; do not confuse total volume of fat burned with proportion of fat burned. Just because LISS burns a higher proportion of fat as fuel, it actually burns fat at a much lower volume than that of HIIT. HIIT primarily runs on the glycolytic system (as it requires intense intensity over short periods of time) so the proportion of glucose to fat burned is greater however the total volume of fat burned during HIIT is higher.

2. Thank you for the info. I have football( soccer) later tonight for an hour and that is pure HIIT so I expect ill smash some fat off then after my shoulder workout. I get this in at least 2/3 times a week. HIIT I read has a great afterburn effect so I guess I need to step it up.

Everyone tells me " lift heavy and eat at a -500 calorie deficit", ive been doing that and the scales hardly move. I dropped the carbs rapidly, upped the cardio while still lifting and the scales actually move quickly.
    •   

3. Just a little info though, when you drop carbs, the weight you notice moving in the first week or so will mostly be water weight as carbs retain water. So when you drop carbs your body is more likely to get rid of water alot quicker and the scales can drop down deceptively fast. Stay hydrated

4. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Thank you for the info. I have football( soccer) later tonight for an hour and that is pure HIIT so I expect ill smash some fat off then after my shoulder workout. I get this in at least 2/3 times a week. HIIT I read has a great afterburn effect so I guess I need to step it up.

Everyone tells me " lift heavy and eat at a -500 calorie deficit", ive been doing that and the scales hardly move. I dropped the carbs rapidly, upped the cardio while still lifting and the scales actually move quickly.
    When you lift at the gym dont worry about how much you lift and concentrate more on being there no more than 30-40min or less than 1 hour tops. Lift with 60sec between sets and keep it moving throughout. Start with a lighter weight and increase the weight every set by a little to force your body to respond to the added stress for around 10 reps. If you feel hungry increase fat give you body the energy it needs to recover, dont worry you will find a balance and start dropping the body fat just dont starve yourself.

5. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Thank you guys for the responses, im definitely going to ensure I eat post 100g fats every day I am more than converted. I do about 40-45 minutes of LIIS a day, around the 135 heart rate which burns off 500 calories on average. I was actually wondering if there is any kind of stats which show how your body burns carbs? for instance will 500 calories burnt be 125g of carbs? Or will it incorporate fat too,etc
    Dont worry about all this, calories in calories out is a not a good measure of how your body burns fat. Your body will burn fat for fuel going forward along with some gulcose at times.
    You might need to increase fat to 150g or even higher if you body requies it based on your physical activity. So dont get stuck on eating only 100g. Stop counting calories it will not work
    Just keep carbs low and once a week have a meal with anything you want including carbs.
    •   

6. Sounds a lot like what happened to me a while ago after a really hard cut that went on for a prolonged amount of time. Lifting 4x/week and a lot of cardio + severe calorie restriction = overtraining. I had overtraining syndrome so bad my test was shutdown, I got night sweats, disturbed sleep, severe muscle twitches when I was trying to fall asleep. Felt hot constantly and had absolutely no energy at all.

Take a couple weeks off, take some DAA with L-DOPA and Erase, or Lecheek's got their AD-3 which will cover both of those, and eat a little above maintenance. Don't worry about losing a little bit of progress in a couple of weeks, you will make much better progress if you get your hpta back on track.

When you get back to the gym, don't lift heavy every time, and don't go balls out with your cardio every time. Do intensity waves so you give your body a break. When you're done cutting and you eat more then you can up the intensity as you're body has an easier time recovering.

Hope this helps you out!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

7. I have been running bioforge which is a natural test booster I am on my final bottle of it now so itll be te a full 12 week cycle, im thinking its probably not a good idea to use the above straight away? Biofroge doesnt require a PCT or anything like that for those that don't know.

8. I just looked at the ingredient profile and I wouldn't be concerned about starting the above protocol asap. There are no ingredients in bioforge that are contained in my suggestion above. For the DAA I usually will run it 3 weeks on 1 week off as the studies suggest it loses effectiveness after week 2. DAA is PROVEN to increase LH, so make sure to use an AI and a L-DOPA product to maximize the amount the LH will stimulate test instead of prolactin and stop the increasing test levels from aromitizing into estrogen.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I just looked at the ingredient profile and I wouldn't be concerned about starting the above protocol asap. There are no ingredients in bioforge that are contained in my suggestion above. For the DAA I usually will run it 3 weeks on 1 week off as the studies suggest it loses effectiveness after week 2. DAA is PROVEN to increase LH, so make sure to use an AI and a L-DOPA product to maximize the amount the LH will stimulate test instead of prolactin and stop the increasing test levels from aromitizing into estrogen.
    Didn't know that! Study please?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I just looked at the ingredient profile and I wouldn't be concerned about starting the above protocol asap. There are no ingredients in bioforge that are contained in my suggestion above. For the DAA I usually will run it 3 weeks on 1 week off as the studies suggest it loses effectiveness after week 2. DAA is PROVEN to increase LH, so make sure to use an AI and a L-DOPA product to maximize the amount the LH will stimulate test instead of prolactin and stop the increasing test levels from aromitizing into estrogen.
    I have read that daa doesn't even start to kick in until the second week, hence why ai use typically starts after week 2

11. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

Didn't know that! Study please?
    Which part?

12. FAA effect on LH: www.ergo-log.com/dasparticacidtestosterone.html

At the moment I can't find info on the cycling aspect. Its possible I was just misremembering the data from the study. It does show maximum effect after 12 days of supplementation

13. To the OP, please consider taking a week or two off the gym and eat maintenance. Take your Lean Extreme in the evening, two capsules to lower evening cortisol to help you sleep.

14. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah
    How do I feel like this?

Wake up after 8 hour sleep( granted it doesnt feel deep or undisturbed)? Tired.
    Get into work? Tired.
    After breakfast/lunch? Tired.

I feel exhausted all the time, yawning and generally hot with no energy, apart from when im playing sport of exercising.

I am low carbing ( 150g a day max) 200g protein and around 40-50g natural fats. I am 5'11 weighing 245lbs with a bodyfat of 24%. I've been on a long term cut. I lift 3/4 times a week and do cardio between 30-45 minutes a day.

Literally the only place I feel alive is during and after my workouts where I have good energy and a sense of well-being. Why am I tired everywhere else? It makes no sense. I am having vivid nightmares for the most part like i'm in wars and random horrid stuff, cant remember the last time I felt relaxed after a long deep sleep.

I have a feeling people are going to pull me up for a low natural fat intake and also being dependant on stimulants like the EC stack, I am willing to address this but im especially wary of the added calories higher levels of natural fat will bring. 9 cals per 1 gram.

Any ideas?
    I am not saying it is this but, get yourself checked for a possible intestinal parasite. There are many many types of parasites, each creating their own specific symptoms or a combo. Lethargy, hunger, anger, inflammation, skin problems, loss of appetite, food allergy, environmental allergy just to name a few symptoms. It can be contracted from water sources, gyms(change rooms, showers, sauna floors/benches)etc. some MDs will disregard, but I can say from personal and helping some local people with similar symptoms that it is likely. If you have a naturopath or a open minded Dr you can get herbal treatment.

iPhone AM.com app
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is the Gym a good place to find a date?
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 04:57 PM
  2. To Use HCG or Not, That Is The Question
    By T50 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 08:13 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 03:00 AM
  4. tired at the gym
    By ah0907 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23