Cheap Chicken

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you get the frozen ones from costco i really doubt its quality ... They have massive sodium and god knows what they did to make them heavier .. Inject some water ?

2. Quote Originally Posted by madseeker
    If you get the frozen ones from costco i really doubt its quality ... They have massive sodium and god knows what they did to make them heavier .. Inject some water ?
    Sodium just isn't it for me right now. It really messes with my stomach. And as for makin them heavier it's just cause the water is frozen to the breasts I bet
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    It'd be nice if anywhere sold 96/4 beef for less than 2 dollars a pound, haha
    Do a google search for a local farmer and sometimes you can get beef for relatively close to that. You may have to butcher it yourself or take it to a butcher but its worth it in the long run.
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

4. I wanted to get grass fed beef until I found it was $7-12 for a lb of ground beef!!!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    I wanted to get grass fed beef until I found it was $7-12 for a lb of ground beef!!!
    Holy ****!!!!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas
    I wanted to get grass fed beef until I found it was $7-12 for a lb of ground beef!!!
    Solid investment for the best
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

7. I know it is, but I just can't justify the expense yet. I'm looking forward to buying grass fed sides of beef somewhere down the road to lower the price and get different cuts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nomoredex
    Go to walmart and get some chicken breasts, its pretty cheap. Less than 2 dollars a pound.
    WTF? Not fair. I'm here lucky if I can find it for 3/lb. Organic is like 6
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Quick, cheap and painless chicken wraps
    By RenegadeRows in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2007, 04:46 PM
  3. Cheap scale for measuring your PHs
    By u4ik_rage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 03:26 PM
  4. Three-Pepper Sala Chicken
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:35 PM
  5. Egad - Help: Chicken Legs B/c Of Bad Knees!!
    By gettin'old in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM