critique my diet bros help me out, looking to lean up after bulkin too fast

WarWolf

Awards
As the title suggests i over did my bulk and gained a lot of muscle unfortunately i also gained a fair bit of fat. i store it mainly on the abs so my arms and back are still ripped, strange i know hah. i was looking to do an 8 week cut not to get ridiculously shredded just maybe lean up to 75% ab visibility, i just need a little help about how i should go about this. i am pretty carb sensitive so like to keep my carbs lower than proteins. I have lowered my carbs a little and i have noticed a slight tightening up, i just dont wanna lose any of my hard earned strength.

I am currently sitting at 105kg at around 17% bf.

My current diet is:
6am- 100grams oats, handful raisins, sprinkling of dessicated coconut, 50 grams whey protein shake
8.45am- post workout shake, 50 gram whey, 80gram dextrose, 10g creatine
11.00am- greek yogurt, 50g whey/casein(half and half), granny smith apple
2.00pm- can tuna, olive oil, mayonaise, 4 slices of bread
6.00pm- 400 gram chicken, 300 gram rice, 3 eggs
9.00pm- 400 gram chicken
11.00pm- 50 gram casein shake

i will work out the macros for this tomorrow in work, the timing 4 my meals is because i work 9 till 5.30. thinking on my non work out day ( which is only two days) drop cals by 35%. All advice welcome, i dont mind changing the whole diet if you can convince me to, i am a personal trainer so my training is on point, i will b honest i have been quite lax on the cardio so im going to increase this for more calorie burn, mix of hiit and liss. looking to maintain strength maybe even increase.

I have clen on hand but would rather have my diet perfect than resort to a quick fix and not have the proper respect to the graft that goes in. might include it towards the end if i amnt progressing fast enough, but would like to save it for later. all help welcome. Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
without knowing your stats and assuming your avi is correct i would start at 3000 cals daily as i came up with 3600 tdee, again this is a rough figure

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
I'd start with 15 calories x LB (example: you weight 200LBS - 3,000 cals)
break down of (45 protein/30 carbs/25 fat)

Then reduce carbs by 20-30 every 2 weeks for your 8 week cut. Adjust this as you go but not to much. I like gradual more then carb cycling or just depleting, take your time and retain as much muscle as possible.