- 08-29-2012, 12:48 PM
- 08-29-2012, 01:10 PM
08-29-2012, 02:47 PM
I use it to cook it with my chicken, baby spinach, balsamic, and minced onion. It sweetens it up some its nice
08-30-2012, 07:39 AM
Can anyone suggest the best ways to Take it?
Should I be adding it to my shakes or how else are you eating it?
Pre or Post workout better?
And does heating it up, reduce the beneficial properties? (I know it's not meant to heat on HIGH, but.... I think you know what i mean.)
08-30-2012, 08:04 AM
08-30-2012, 08:42 AM
You can add it to your shakes. Make sure its already in the liquid state before adding though. Coconut oil can harden up and become the consistancy of butter. Melt before you add.Originally Posted by Elizabeth0215
09-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 12:12 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2006, 08:32 AM
- By Ming in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2005, 09:26 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2004, 07:16 PM