nutrition and kids
- 08-02-2012, 10:08 PM
- 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I cook for my kids separately, typically. If we're having something like chicken breast and quinoa they eat it, but they're not wild about 97/3 beef or sweet potatoes 4 days/week.Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
- 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM
I know I need to get my nutrition right but I also don't want to deprive my son from any of his.
08-04-2012, 08:04 AM
This is something I worry about for when I have kids. Obviously want them to eat healthy but at the same time forcing them to do so can also backfire. I think there's a fine line and the best way to help them eat healthy is to eat healthy yourself and set the example for them. But then again I don't have kids yet and I'm sure it's not as easy as it sounds.
PES ALPHAMINE Log
08-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Best you can do is make cooking with him a part of your routine. If you cook food with your kids they are more likely to try it and eat it than not at all. Encourage healthy foods but don't be a stickler about junk. Never give up on getting the to eat healthy but give I to what they want that may potentially lead to a choice you approve ofOriginally Posted by Bubba74
Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
08-05-2012, 12:43 PM
well just make to use to what you are cooking ,
Similar Forum Threads
- By workin2005 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 77Last Post: 12-08-2007, 01:00 PM
- By Tie in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-11-2007, 05:40 AM
- By surfnskate98 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 63Last Post: 08-17-2006, 10:51 AM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 03-16-2006, 10:30 AM
- By meowmeow in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2005, 01:35 PM