My regular morning oatmeal is making me sick.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I get mine at a nutritional store called Nutrition Smart. Wilson Farmes have all kinds of calorie free foods that taste great.

2. ^^^ He's right, Albertson's and the KROGER BRAND which typically is Fry's Food stores generic brand
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DGeez View Post
    where do you guys get this Waldon Farms stuff. I can't find it at the Market of Choice in my area.
    If u dont have in your area buy it online

4. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    1. Get a blender
    2. 7 eggwhites, 1 whole egg
    3. 1 cup oatmeal
    4. Blend it all together until liquified
    5. Cooking spray on a squillet
    6. Pour contents onto warm squillet
    7. Cinnamon and sweet n low on top after cooked
    ***PROTEIN PANCAKES***

...I personally make 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I have once baught zero carb, zero sugar, zero sodium, zero fat, zero calorie syrup from a health food store but it's kind of expensive. Once and a while I will treat myself to it
    Are you able to add a 1/2 scoop of whey to this or does that throw the pancakes out of whack. just curious i want to try it.

5. as most of us (if not all of us) have oats in the morning, i woull try to suggest some ways to enjoy oats in different ways. i happen to experiment a lot with oat variations. here are some examples:
    mix your oats with water making a sticky but slightly watery (lumpy) mixture. add some olive oil,stirr. preheat oven to approximately 200 celcius. in a non stick pan (skillet, dont know how u call it in the US,sorry) put the mixture, and apply it like you are making a pan cake shape, imagine as the base of a pizza. cook with air in the oven for 30-45 mins, untill it turns golden brown. it will be crispy, so you can enjoy it as a rusk (i am greek-cypriot so we like mediteranean style dishes, and rusks) or you can use it as a pizza base and add fat free cheese, salsa and some dely meet low fat/salt

you can always soak your oats in water overnight (or milk), leave it in the fridge. and in the morning you put it in the blender with whey and maybe frozen fruits. by soaking the oats overnight i found out that they dont have that rough feeling in the neck, as if you would blend them not soaked.

this one is from a book i red:
    cook your oats in milk, low heat with a little bit of splenda or sweetener of your choice. when its ready add one scoop vanilla protein, some vanilla or almond extract (or any other extract u like) some cinnamon and serve warm, with some slivered almonds on top. add the protein at the end as i dont think it would be a good idea to cook it with the protein from the beggining. try this cream like oat variation cold as well, put it in the fridge and serve the next day.

another one i ve tried is oat apple pie:
    i dont know the amounts exactly as i always calculate by eye.
    you will need :
    oats
    apples (cut and a little bit boiled)
    splenda
    almonds
    cinnamon
    2-3 eggs
    some sort of milk
    canola oil
    baking soda or powder i found is not required as oats tend to rise, but fall because they are heavy
    mix them all together and bake for half hour and you will have an apple pie thing

another one i saw from LIVESTRONG.COM:
    Cinnamazing Pancake
    INGREDIENTS: cup oats, cup fat-free cottage cheese, cup Egg Beaters, tsp. cinnamon, tsp. vanilla extract, scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/8 tsp. baking powder. DIRECTIONS: Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until it resembles pancake batter. Pour onto a non-stick skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
    tip. i also added some milk to make the mixture more moist

i hope i helped! i am sorry if my english is not so good

6. 1/2 cup oats w/ scoop chocolate casein protein. Add water. Stir a bit. Drink.

I'm not a oatmeal guy and did the following one lazy morning. Didn't taste that bad. Actually ......pretty dam* good if I may say so. Filling as hell too.

It was like re-discovering my weener.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007

Are you able to add a 1/2 scoop of whey to this or does that throw the pancakes out of whack. just curious i want to try it.
    You can throw 1 scoop of whey protein in it. I have done it before its not a problem. Sometimes I add a table spoon of natty PB just to give it a different taste... Have fun with it cuz everything gets blended till liquified

8. Thanks guys! My morning meal is the same every day.
    1 scoop whey
    6 boiled eggs (2 whole) I soft boil these and smash them together in a cup...salt...pepper...awesome!
    1c oats
    1/2c blueberries

Sometimes I will change the fruit in the oatmeal when I get tired of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

Albertsons and Crogers carrys it. I THINK that's how you spell it? If you have neither in your city like myself, you will have to go to a well off side of town to find it. They will only carry at those grocery marts. (on the rich side of town if you want to call it that.) Look good too. Even though they have a wide variety, those fuc*ers blend in well.

If all else fails you can always order from their website.
    Whole foods. Food for less. Heb if you got it. Walmart has it but not at all stores. Central market,a lot of places carry it. Gluten free isle. You should shop in gluten free if you have an eating disorder. I'm tired of going to that isle and I'm looking at skeletor with tits. Shopping next to me.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

10. Quote Originally Posted by DGeez View Post
    where do you guys get this Waldon Farms stuff. I can't find it at the Market of Choice in my area.
    I find it in my local supermarket, usually in the organic section near the rest of the dessert toppings/condiments & sauces.
    •   

11. Quinoa. Tastes great and gives you incredible pumps, plus it's one of the healthiest carb sources in the world. I'm a huge fan.

If you boil it with some raisins/craisins it will soak up some of the taste and sweeten the dish a bit. I've never experimented with cinnamon or other spices, but I'll give it a shot and get back to you!
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.

12. You know what else gives you crazy pumps?

Lifting with balls.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    1. Get a blender
    2. 7 eggwhites, 1 whole egg
    3. 1 cup oatmeal
    4. Blend it all together until liquified
    5. Cooking spray on a squillet
    6. Pour contents onto warm squillet
    7. Cinnamon and sweet n low on top after cooked
    ***PROTEIN PANCAKES***

...I personally make 1 large pancake the size of my squillet. I have once baught zero carb, zero sugar, zero sodium, zero fat, zero calorie syrup from a health food store but it's kind of expensive. Once and a while I will treat myself to it
    I will keep this recipe in my list love pancakes!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something is making me sick but what is it?
    By flynlow in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. weight is making me lose my mind...
    By nab0610 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 01:02 PM
  3. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
  4. Swole making me sick