Calories and Calories from fat
- 08-01-2012, 05:58 PM
- 08-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Calories are the total calories in the food.
Calories from fat are just as they say, the calories just from the fat in the food. This is also included into the total.
Fat has 9cal per gram so if you ate something with 5g fat it would have about 45cal from fat.
Count the total calories
- 08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks. And the more calories it has from fat the better or worse?
08-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Arbitrary depending on what you are going for.
You need fat in your diet so some is good, especially from unsaturated fats like in nuts.
If something had 100g of sat fat in it, obviously bad, but if it has 12g, 8 of which are unsat that is "good". Again going for what your diet calls for
08-01-2012, 06:42 PM
- 5'11" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
just eat grass fed meats, cook it in organic butter or coconut oil and add your veggies. DONE
...::: EBF REP :::...
THE FUTURE OF LEAN
08-01-2012, 07:58 PM
08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Count all calories as all calories are calories. Ha.
You def need fats in your diet, unsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated (albeit less saturated, but still need it). Avoid Transfats. Done
08-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I even count the calories in my broccoli!!!! Ya I know.......it's sad.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:09 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:48 PM
- By 300Fan in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:21 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:14 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:57 AM