Mass Gainer Recommendations?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by zeroshens
    lol just eat more salmon and steak. easy.
    Not easy for some.

Weight gainer shakes can come in handy for some folks....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. I was taking a mass gainer that came in a black tub from ***..seemed to work well for me
    •   

3. Some people are so busy that they don't have time to eat a proper meal.
    That's why shakes are comfortable.
    Quick and convenient..The only thing about some of them is a ingredients profile.
    Most of weight gainers contains lots of sugars - I would recommend if u stick to those options that are less sugary and have more carbohydrates that comes from whole wheat sources like rice, potatoes, quinoa.
    Optimum Nutrition has a nice gainer- Pro Complex. Very good product.

4. I don't mind gaining the extra fat to be honest, I can shed the fat off in no time, in 30 days I shed 5 lbs, nothing but fat, just by fasting during the day..I'm 135 lbs right now, my goal is to hit 160, of that 20 lbs being bodyfat, eating has become a chore, and I really have a hard time getting in all the calories I need..that's why I switched to mass gainers along with whatever I can manage to eat. I need to start squatting and dead lifting again lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Not easy for some.

Weight gainer shakes can come in handy for some folks....
    yea I hate when people bash weight gainers all the time..they shouldn't be your main source of cals but they def have their place. I work full time and im a student so i'd be damned if I didnt have my weight gainer!

My vote goes to real gains

6. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon

yea I hate when people bash weight gainers all the time..they shouldn't be your main source of cals but they def have their place. I work full time and im a student so i'd be damned if I didnt have my weight gainer!

My vote goes to real gains
    Damn str8.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST PROTEIN MASS GAINER
    By kelley918 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 12:28 AM
  2. Who uses mass gainers?
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:38 PM
  3. The best mass gainer in terms of a non-methylated PH?
    By letmeregister in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 03:04 PM
  4. Good Mass Gainer
    By HillbillyRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 03:57 PM
  5. Customizing Mass Gainer
    By cashiertan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:15 AM