Cutting and bulking - Need some help.

HardEncore

Awards
Info

Im a 16 years old boy, 167 pounds with 15 bodyfat, im about to start a cut tomorrow, i will cut for around 2 months to get my bodyfat down to 10 bodyfat, so i can start a lean bulk, at the moment my body is very bloaty and saggy, so i wanna lean out so i can keep control on my fat as im bulking, i know i will look skinny, but i think i need it to feel good as im bulking, im aiming to lose 1kg a week.

Cutting diet:

Breakfast:
1 Cup Green Tea
6 Egg whites
2 Whole eggs.

Lunch:
120g tuna
Salad
Broccoli
Almonds

Dinner:
125g Salmon
Broccoli
10g almonds

Pre-Workout:
Banana
35g Oatmeal.

Post-workout:
2 scoop 100% Gold Standard Whey Protein
300gram Potatos

Before Bed:
200g cottage cheese.
100g Mackerel
20g Almonds

Calories: 2000 - Protein: 200 - Carbs: 120 carbs - Fat: 80

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bulking:
After im done with the cutting, and got my bodyfat down to 10, i will slowly increase calories and eat maintance for 2 week and start clean bulk for 6 months, will gain around 0.5 pounds a week.

Bulking diet:

------ Breakfast: -------
100 grams of oatmeal
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
skim milk 400ml
omega-3
10g almonds
1 cup juice
888 calories - 58g Protein - 117g carbs - 15g fat.

-------- Lunch: --------
217g potatoes
150g chicken
omega-3
Broccoli
20g almonds
466 kcal - 44G protein - 38g carbs - 13G fat.

----Dinner/Preworkout: ----
170g tuna in water
120g banana
15g almonds
omega-3
66g oatmeal
636 calories - 61g protein - 72g carbs - 15g fat.

---- After training: ----
Whey protein shake 2 scoops
Apple.
200 kcal - 45G protein - 16g carbs - 2g fat.

--- Between Meals: -------
125g salmon
217g potatoes
30g almonds
omega-3
583 calories - 28g protein - 37g carbs - 30g fat.

----- Before bed: -----
100g cottage cheese
25g almonds
250 ml milk.
100g Mackerel
253 calories - 36g Protein - 2g carbs - 34g fat.

Total: around 2450 kcal - protein 220g - 350g carbs - 90g fat.

Goals to next summer:
Start a cut tomorrow, and get my bodyfat down to 10 bf, then eat maintenace for 2 weeks, and slowly increase calories, and start a slow lean bulk to the next summer without going over 15 bodyfat with a gain at 0.5 pounds a week.

Questions:
What weight should i bulk up to to look decent?
How many calories surplus should i have to clean bulk and gain around 0.5 pounds a week?
Is 0.5 pounds a week goal to keep my fat low?
What bodyfat should i never bulk over?
Any tips so i can keep my fat gains low? i find it very easy to gain weight and fat.
Does everything look okey?

Whats my bodyfat?:

nowfront.jpg

nowside.jpg

itsmebigpapa

Awards
Props on knowing your stuff at 16 years old. At your age and body size I would say you don't even need to cut unless your trying to get ripped and impress people. If you play high school sports then just bulk from now at a 500 calorie surplus and keep eating clean to minimize fat gain. good luck

HardEncore

Awards
Props on knowing your stuff at 16 years old. At your age and body size I would say you don't even need to cut unless your trying to get ripped and impress people. If you play high school sports then just bulk from now at a 500 calorie surplus and keep eating clean to minimize fat gain. good luck
I really just wanna cut to feel a little better about my self, also making it easier to control my clean bulk in the mirror, and i wont need to go over 17 bodyfat, would like to keep it at highest 15 bodyfat after the bulk, is 0.5 pounds a good weight to gain per week to minimize fat gain.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I'd forget about cutting, eat away while u can man just keep the sports and stuff going, or stay on the track ur on now but bump up the cals and take advantage

HardEncore

Awards
I think i cut for 1 month, then eat maintance for 2 weeks, then add 250 calories to slowly gain 0.5 pounds a week, im not a very active gut no more, no sports

And please give me some advices, look question

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Cut until your satisfied. It's your body and you control how it looks. Cut slow, you may still get much stronger. At your age fat will fly off.
Work on what's important to you my friend. There will always be some one further ahead, you need to be satisfied with YOUR progress!

Good work on your diets, on paper. You may do some fine tuning as needed. Also dont drop cals all at once 200-300 less every couple weeks will help avoid fat loss plateau

HardEncore

Awards
Cut until your satisfied. It's your body and you control how it looks. Cut slow, you may still get much stronger. At your age fat will fly off.
Work on what's important to you my friend. There will always be some one further ahead, you need to be satisfied with YOUR progress!

Good work on your diets, on paper. You may do some fine tuning as needed. Also dont drop cals all at once 200-300 less every couple weeks will help avoid fat loss plateau
Thanks, decided to do a little cut, but when you go from a cut to a bulk, do you slowly increase, like eat maintenace for 2 weeks, then add a little, and is 300 calories over manitenace ok, to slowly bulk up and keep fat away, is 0.5 pounds a week a good target?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
That all sounds fine. Everyone is different. Some will gain fat off 300 extra cals. Some won't gain a pound. The real trick is to figure out your own body then progress is easy as long as your consistent.

badaz10

Awards
u can simply keep hitting the gym , one or twice a week without , cutting

HardEncore

Awards
I will just keep eating mainteance, and do some cardio, dont care if i loose weight or not for 2 weeks more, then i slowly increase calories with 250, and see where its gets me, dont wanna end to much over 15 bodyfat. a bulk for 6 months at 0.5 pounds wouldent put me over 18 bodyfat or?.. if i do some hit cardio etc.

Anyone here have bulked with 15 bodyfat, and not ended up looking fat, i dont really care about sixpack yet, just wanna keep adding mass, but i dont want that huge gut, i think im just scared at the moment because im skinny fat now, my chest starts to grow, but my gut sticks out, but if i had more mass, would i be looking better at higher bodyfat?

Also i used to be fat.. so i just gotta break that mental thing..

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Add 200-300 calories every 2-3 weeks. Make sure to mainly focus on major compound lifts. I don't see you gaining much fat at all, this is a pretty lean bulk, similar to one I use. It's slow but progress over time is what it's all about.

Even at 200cals over maintenance if your lifting hard that may not be enough depending on the person. I personally like to ramp it up slow, adjusting for new mass every few weeks.

Don't forget resistance training has a natural nutrient repartitioning effect. Its not the same as a sedentary person eating at 200+cals over. Your willingness for knowledge and to do things right at a young age is impressive, keep it up you will succeed.