Awards
22yo
5'10"
215lb
Goal 195-200
Week 2 test e cycle 500mg/week

My current diet looks about like this:

Morning:
Bowl of granola, chocolate milk, banana, two pieces toast with honey, vit/fish oil/h berry

Lunch:
Peanut butter sandwhich/whole wheat bread, apple, banana, carrots

Pre-w/o:
Whey protein, bowl of granola, h berry

Post-w/o:
Whey protein/chocolate milk

Dinner:
Chicken breast spinach salad/ lite caesar dressing, vit c/fish oil/ h berry

Before bed:
Whey protein, glutamine

How does this look? It's right around 2100-2200 calories I think

Usually 2 gallons h2o

Strength has been going up a lot since starting cycle

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Forgot to add:
Training is 3-4 full body compound workouts per week.
3 interval training sessions a week
1 slow longer run

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be eating at least 1000kcals more per day.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You should be eating at least 1000kcals more per day.
Any particular foods you could recommend to add that with this diet?
Money is scarce until the beginning of next month, I could throw in some almonds/pasta or something like that

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You still need to boost your calories specifically your fats.
Ok I'll look into that:
I'll start with adding almonds to lunch
Maybe some sausage for breakfast
I thought about adding cheese to my salad
And having cottage cheese before bed

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just because your cutting, it doesnt mean you need to starve your body. 2100kcals is defiantly not enough to cover BMR at your weight (assuming your of higher muscle mass than fat mass). BMR doesnt cover exercise, only physiological functions needed to exist (breath, heart beat etc.). IF you start exercising and your not covering BMR then bodily functions have to decrease activity or draw in fuel from other sources to compensate (could be from fat, muscle if severe enough). IF your losing in excess of 1kg per week, then you need to eat more.

Thats the rationale for it, if you were wondering

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Just because your cutting, it doesnt mean you need to starve your body. 2100kcals is defiantly not enough to cover BMR at your weight (assuming your of higher muscle mass than fat mass). BMR doesnt cover exercise, only physiological functions needed to exist (breath, heart beat etc.). IF you start exercising and your not covering BMR then bodily functions have to decrease activity or draw in fuel from other sources to compensate (could be from fat, muscle if severe enough). IF your losing in excess of 1kg per week, then you need to eat more.

Thats the rationale for it, if you were wondering
Thank you, I have not been dropping weight very fast and strength has been going up a ton. I'm gonna try and eat more. Have been feeling a bit sluggish.

Btw love your avatar, SBW.
That's the sport I am training for :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, I have not been dropping weight very fast and strength has been going up a ton. I'm gonna try and eat more. Have been feeling a bit sluggish.

Btw love your avatar, SBW.
That's the sport I am training for :)
He does our country proud haha. Except now hes moving to Japan.. lol

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
He does our country proud haha. Except now hes moving to Japan.. lol
Haha yeah I saw some pretty pissed ppl saying he is all about the money. But can you really blame him?! There is no money in rugby as is, let him make a living I suppose

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're aiming for around 150g MAX of protein while on 500mg of test? Since you're cutting, just do a 50/25/25 split pro/carb/fat; pretty classic. At 2100 calories, hit 275g of animal protein.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I added up roughly my protein intake and it's roughly 190-210 per day. A lot of which is coming from chocolate milk/protein shakes. Maybe add in the occasional steak/ground turkey for more protein?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah I saw some pretty pissed ppl saying he is all about the money. But can you really blame him?! There is no money in rugby as is, let him make a living I suppose
Exactly my viewpoint. He's one of the best athletes our country has produced and hes earning <$1,000,000 from rugby (i dont know his exact salary amount), at least japan can afford to pay him.

and yeah, chuck in a steak every few weeks to help with hormones and things (from saturated fats).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
MMA 2