Epi cycle question ? Advice Appreciated :)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Im 3 weeks in out of a 8 week epi cycle and just got my hands on some winabol which is just furazan. Im dosing the epi at 18mg 3 times a day. Would it be okay to stack the furazan at 200mg a day with the epi for my last 4 weeks of my cycle ?

So my question is that would it be okay to take them at the same time ?

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg (Element Nutrition"s Edge)

5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg (Winabol)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Y not. The winanil is non-mythl.
Sounds like ull get ripped.
At 200mg how long of a run do u have?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Im ruuning a 8 week cycle. so far ive run the epi for 3 weeks and wanted to stack the winnabol with the epi for the last 5 weeks of my cycle. I was going to keep the epi at 18mg three times a day and just run the winnalbol at 200mg a day for the rest of the cycle with it. I only got my hands on two bottles of wnnabol so only have enough to dose at 200 mg a day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when stacking ph and ds 1+1=3

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when stacking ph and ds 1+1=3 aslong as you take into account methyls nd liver damage

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think 8 weeks is too long of a cycle ? just dont wana get any bad side effects when coming off this stack. Right now I have clomid for my PCT.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Nah 6-8 is usual epi length. If ur worried cut it at 6. Run organ sheild of some liver protection on cycle like roch said.

Make sure ur pct is tight clomid is good. Get a test booster and AI.

Lets see what u got for pct lay out the plan?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
thanks really appreciate ur help. just check out erase pro. Going to add that to my PCT. looks good.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for pct i would kickstart with hcg and clomid for about a week then cruise on tamox

hcg 500mcg/0/0/0
clomid 100/0/0/0
tamox 20/20/20/20

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw if your looking for some cycle support i have one on my shelf not in use

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
so im thinking about upping the dose of the winabol to 300mg a day instead of 200. what do u guys think ?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so im thinking about upping the dose of the winabol to 300mg a day instead of 200. what do u guys think ?
if you can keep that dose for more atleast 4 weeks then yes

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
so dosing the clomid at 100 is too high ? What do you think ? Should I just run it at 50/50/50/50 ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would run clomid at 100mg for the first 3 day or so, then bump it down to 50 for the next 2.5 weeks, then finish with a 4th week of 25mg. Just personally.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If you already have Erase Pro then I wouldn't get that. There would be way too much estrogen reduction between both of them.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
hey guys so far my cycle is going great. Im in the last week of my cycle and Im very satisfied with my results. My pct starts next week and I have one last question for u guys. Will I keep all my gains I made during my cycle ? Just curious because I have my 1st show on October 20th and I would like to stay where im at and not loose any gains and just dry out more now. Any Advice ?

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
hey guys so far my cycle is going great. Im in the last week of my cycle and Im very satisfied with my results. My pct starts next week and I have one last question for u guys. Will I keep all my gains I made during my cycle ? Just curious because I have my 1st show on October 20th and I would like to stay where im at and not loose any gains and just dry out more now. Any Advice ?
Keep diet and training on point and you should be able to keep most the gains

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeah was just wondering because my 1st bodybuilding show is coming up in a couple weeks and didnt want to lose any gains going into the show

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
hey guys so Im on my last day of the epi tommorow and was planning to start my pct. Was just wondering if the clomid was necessary for the PCT or could I just use OTC for the time being ? Im strating an anavar cycle in 2 weeks for 6 weeks out of my 1st bodybuilding competition and would like to save the clomid for after im finished up with the anavar. Can someone pkease point me in the right direction ?

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I would run clomid at 100mg for the first 3 day or so, then bump it down to 50 for the next 2.5 weeks, then finish with a 4th week of 25mg. Just personally.
Follow this guideline for the Clomid. It looks to be good advice...aslo your jumping into another cycle in 2 weeks? That seems hazardous/risky...