Epi cycle question ? Advice Appreciated :)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you already have Erase Pro then I wouldn't get that. There would be way too much estrogen reduction between both of them.

2. hey guys so far my cycle is going great. Im in the last week of my cycle and Im very satisfied with my results. My pct starts next week and I have one last question for u guys. Will I keep all my gains I made during my cycle ? Just curious because I have my 1st show on October 20th and I would like to stay where im at and not loose any gains and just dry out more now. Any Advice ?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    hey guys so far my cycle is going great. Im in the last week of my cycle and Im very satisfied with my results. My pct starts next week and I have one last question for u guys. Will I keep all my gains I made during my cycle ? Just curious because I have my 1st show on October 20th and I would like to stay where im at and not loose any gains and just dry out more now. Any Advice ?
    Keep diet and training on point and you should be able to keep most the gains

4. yeah was just wondering because my 1st bodybuilding show is coming up in a couple weeks and didnt want to lose any gains going into the show

5. hey guys so Im on my last day of the epi tommorow and was planning to start my pct. Was just wondering if the clomid was necessary for the PCT or could I just use OTC for the time being ? Im strating an anavar cycle in 2 weeks for 6 weeks out of my 1st bodybuilding competition and would like to save the clomid for after im finished up with the anavar. Can someone pkease point me in the right direction ?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth View Post
    I would run clomid at 100mg for the first 3 day or so, then bump it down to 50 for the next 2.5 weeks, then finish with a 4th week of 25mg. Just personally.
    Follow this guideline for the Clomid. It looks to be good advice...aslo your jumping into another cycle in 2 weeks? That seems hazardous/risky...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First epi cycle questions
    By conwict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:58 AM
  2. Epi Cycle - Info/Advice Please
    By Mossimo203 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:20 PM
  3. epi-cycle question
    By buster12 in forum Anabolics