KILL NIGHT CRAVINGS!

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
I eat good throughout the day but when the night rolls around I crave carbs like crazy. Cravings to strong to not give in. Lol. PB and J sandwiches usually do the trick. I am in the single digit BF and train great and look great but I know I can take it to the next level. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Im right there wit ya. I got the same problem bruh!! Cravings are brutal some nights i trying chewing sugar free gum.. Im in for suggestions aswell.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
N also when I have them I'll save room for a chocolate brownie Quest bar so good.. They help a lot but I can only get em online check those out.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Yea I can get those from this healthy meal store. Good after u warm them up. Il try that. Good idea. a lot of fiber in them to feel full

GeovanniG

GeovanniG

Awards
For dinner you could try eating a meal with more fiber.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
For dinner you could try eating a meal with more fiber.
This! I already had the answer when I read the thread title.what you could do is find a good combo with complex carbs w/ high fiber and fats to further slow absorption.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Tablespoon of PB and a handfull of almonds does it for me.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
This! I already had the answer when I read the thread title.what you could do is find a good combo with complex carbs w/ high fiber and fats to further slow absorption.
I eat those high fiber low carb wraps sometimes. Il try that out more

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I eat those high fiber low carb wraps sometimes. Il try that out more
You can even make your own wrap, if you taking about the purchased ones.

Whole wheat tortilla
avocado
black beans
corn
basil
pesto
skinless chicken breast
dijon mustard
serrano/jalopeno - i love my food really spicy

just a little idea for something like a meal.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
You can even make your own wrap, if you taking about the purchased ones.

Whole wheat tortilla
avocado
black beans
corn
basil
pesto
skinless chicken breast
dijon mustard
serrano/jalopeno - i love my food really spicy

just a little idea for something like a meal.
Sounds tasty as hell. Il try that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I used a Power Crunch bar tonight. 10g of carbs, 13g of protein, 12g of fat, 200 calories. I'm ok.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Ohh there ya go,another good choice! depending on whether you eat within the hour of bed time, for some it keeps them up.

I sure do hope you got peanut butter flavor, god that is crack to me..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ohh there ya go,another good choice! depending on whether you eat within the hour of bed time, for some it keeps them up.

I sure do hope you got peanut butter flavor, god that is crack to me..
I tried the all chocolate last week & yes tonight it was p butter fudge! :D

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Strawberry greek frozen yogurt for me does the trick

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i got the nastiest strongest mouthwash i could ind and i rinse with it before bed USUALLY it makes everything taste bad atleast till i can fall asleep

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
i got the nastiest strongest mouthwash i could ind and i rinse with it before bed USUALLY it makes everything taste bad atleast till i can fall asleep
That's horrible, more power to ya! Or you can just brush your teeth, seems to me when I did it, it made me not eat since I didn't want to brush again

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
That's horrible, more power to ya! Or you can just brush your teeth, seems to me when I did it, it made me not eat since I didn't want to brush again
yeah brushing doesnt last as long sometimes the cravings are so strong i cant sleep

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you need to feed your body! Haha whip up some oatmeal and throw in some peanut butter!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you need to feed your body! Haha whip up some oatmeal and throw in some peanut butter!
that actually sounds awsome. i try not to eat carbs late but unless its like a big steak nothing seems to really be satifying without alot of carbs

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Fasting all day is easier than just eating a certain amount lol. Once I eat the beast awakes lol.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
that actually sounds awsome. i try not to eat carbs late but unless its like a big steak nothing seems to really be satifying without alot of carbs
Lol i guess its when your workout sesh is, mine is at 7:30-8:30pm. I dont eat until 9-9:30, I still fit in my 800-900 cals in too, and around 10, PB Sammich/Oats & PB! haha im actually leaning out more than what i expected. Its all about that post-prandial state, taking advantage of that is the key point.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Late night cravings are the perfect time for protein shakes

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Fasting all day is easier than just eating a certain amount lol. Once I eat the beast awakes lol.
yeah once i start i cant stop it doesnt matter if i was eatin alot all day or not

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Yea those quest bars are the only bar that is actually good for you. Tons of meatheads get bars like pure protein, supremes, etc...but those will do nothing for you. There all concentrate protein(quest bars are isolate). peaople are stupid. And these are the same tards that use muscle milk because the word muscle is in the title.

If u have nightime urges just keep some quest bars close and you will be fine

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Yea those quest bars are the only bar that is actually good for you. Tons of meatheads get bars like pure protein, supremes, etc...but those will do nothing for you. There all concentrate protein(quest bars are isolate). peaople are stupid. And these are the same tards that use muscle milk because the word muscle is in the title.

Or eat real food. . .

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just eat a bunch of apple/cherry turnovers, ice cream, sorbet, apple fritters, cinnamon buns, jasmine rice, potatoes, cake,andpudding.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Or eat real food. . .
We understand u need real food.. This is more like dessert or treat rather than eating a chocolate bar or some sugar food. I use Quest bars to kill the cravings. They have a good profile n taste great.

LSV2NV

Awards

Supreme protien bar is whey isolate..

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
I just had a good dinner with lean beef and lean turkey with chopped tomato, red and green pepper, onion, garlic, guacamole and green beans in a low carb high fiber wrap. Big wrap. After that I had a plate of just the meat n veggies. I had a quest brownie bar to crave that craving afterwords then still was hungry so I ate an Atkins bar. Lol. Damn this madness. better than other crap carbs at night I suppose. :)

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
A shake with powdered fiber is always good to kill night time urges too. I do a scoop of protein, almond milk, plain yogert, fiber with probiotics, and bluberries. fills me right up.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Fiber, fiber, fiber, protein! Hahaha, my last meal is basically 35+g fiber.