KILL NIGHT CRAVINGS!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingDOM
    Yea those quest bars are the only bar that is actually good for you. Tons of meatheads get bars like pure protein, supremes, etc...but those will do nothing for you. There all concentrate protein(quest bars are isolate). peaople are stupid. And these are the same tards that use muscle milk because the word muscle is in the title.

If u have nightime urges just keep some quest bars close and you will be fine
    Or eat real food. . .

2. I just eat a bunch of apple/cherry turnovers, ice cream, sorbet, apple fritters, cinnamon buns, jasmine rice, potatoes, cake,andpudding.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs

Or eat real food. . .
    We understand u need real food.. This is more like dessert or treat rather than eating a chocolate bar or some sugar food. I use Quest bars to kill the cravings. They have a good profile n taste great.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingDOM View Post
    Yea those quest bars are the only bar that is actually good for you. Tons of meatheads get bars like pure protein, supremes, etc...but those will do nothing for you. There all concentrate protein(quest bars are isolate). peaople are stupid. And these are the same tards that use muscle milk because the word muscle is in the title.

If u have nightime urges just keep some quest bars close and you will be fine
    Supreme protien bar is whey isolate..

5. I just had a good dinner with lean beef and lean turkey with chopped tomato, red and green pepper, onion, garlic, guacamole and green beans in a low carb high fiber wrap. Big wrap. After that I had a plate of just the meat n veggies. I had a quest brownie bar to crave that craving afterwords then still was hungry so I ate an Atkins bar. Lol. Damn this madness. better than other crap carbs at night I suppose. :-)
    •   

6. A shake with powdered fiber is always good to kill night time urges too. I do a scoop of protein, almond milk, plain yogert, fiber with probiotics, and bluberries. fills me right up.

7. Fiber, fiber, fiber, protein! Hahaha, my last meal is basically 35+g fiber.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:19 PM
  2. one of those nights !
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. help with carb cravings at night
    By arizonanewbie in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. night time craving beater
    By massmonster in forum Recipes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
  5. Saw LOTR The Two Towers last night....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 11:22 AM