Breakfast

bennmelville

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new with the nutrition part of exercise.. I haven't had motivation to eat right but as of about a month and a bit ago I have started to watch what I eat (cutting fast food and junk food out completely).
I needed some healthy alternatives for breakfast other than sugary cereals..
For the last while I have been having 3 eggs with 2 pieces of whole grain toast with peanut butter and honey.
Any alternate breakfast ideas would be super !
Thanks !

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a combination of a few things lately but my go to is always 4 eggs with either some sausage or ham, and fruit. But here is some sample of what I've been doing recently with my IF and this being my first meal.

6oz Greek yogurt
Erin Bakers High Protein Granola
1/4 cup blueberries
2 slices blueberry breakfast bread (Archer Farms) I love this bread it's blueberry streusal sold at target its amazing.

-or-

1/2 cup oats
2 scoops protein
1 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 bannana
1/2 cup go lean crunch

I do the oats overnight use about 1/3 cup water mix the protein in until its a sludge, the mix the oats in and put in fridge overnight then in morning mix in PB Banana and cereal.

But really you don't have to be to picky eat what you want the bigger picture is your total daily caloric intake and macro/micro totals.

bennmelville

Awards
Thanks ! Anyone else out there is completely welcome to keep the ideas coming ! Thanks again boys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i eat kashi almond cereal but not for breakfast...

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
It various from time to time. But nothing better than having oatmeal. Stuffs good.

Favorite at the moment:

Half cup of Oats
4 egg whites/2 whole eggs
4 slices of turkey bacon
Half a bagel
1tsp of fat free cream cheese.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I used to hate the texture of oatmeal, now its arguably my favorite breakfast food, go figure?

zeroshens

Awards
I dont like breakfast foods so I eat regular foods in the morning. During this cut I've been eating chicken quinoa and squash for my first meal. Sometimes I'll have a shake with the quinoa instead but I prefer whole foods while dieting to keep me satisfied longer. Glhf