Help with diet...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Agreed man. PS: Poor guy probably read your post and put a gun to his head LOL

It's a LOT to take in at first for a total newbie

As I was tryping out soen of my posts, I was thinking how fortunate we all are and how much for granted we all take having this knowledge already ya know?

Dan: If you didnt blow ur brains out, keep keeping on bud
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Haha no brain splatter yet. I understand everything you guys are saying I have a general understanding of nutrition. I just wasn't sure how to put it all together I.e. converting grams to a percentage,that's what almost made me put a gun to my head lol but I get it now.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Agreed man. PS: Poor guy probably read your post and put a gun to his head LOL

It's a LOT to take in at first for a total newbie

As I was tryping out soen of my posts, I was thinking how fortunate we all are and how much for granted we all take having this knowledge already ya know?

Dan: If you didnt blow ur brains out, keep keeping on bud
    Having the knowledge and using it are two different things....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Yeah dont get too caught up on it all, the math and stuff is ust there as a guideline to help you work out the minimums you need. Generally, I will base my diet around my macro percentages but I wont get too hung up on it. Its probably because ive been doing this awhile (as have many others) and after a while you just know when you are hitting the macro amounts.

Do what suits you, if that way works for you then do it that way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Carbohydrate Cycling Diet vs ketogenic diet??
    By anbes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 06:28 PM
  2. Palumbo Diet lose based Keto Diet
    By Distilled Water in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 09:10 PM
  3. Anabolic diet/keto a good diet for me?
    By johnyq in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
  4. bodybuilding diet/detox diet mini manifesto
    By TheThreeAminos in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:48 AM