* 1 bay leaf
* 1 cup corn
* 8 oz rib eye steak

Calories: 988
Protein: 85 grams
Carbs: 45 grams
Fat: 52 grams
Fiber: 8 grams

Total Prep Time: 25 minutes! It's a must try my fiance loves steak this is one of our favorites! ;0)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yummmm....we got females in the HOUSE yo! I'll try this recipe next week after groceries are achieved :p!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just dried out my chicken because I was too lazy to check on it. Now its gonna be dry chicken for the rest of this week and half of next!. Seriously, it was an 8.5 pound chicken too so I have some eating of sawdust to do. Guess I'll have to add some miracle whip to it!. I used to like cooking but now I just think of it as a pain in the butt.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just dried out my chicken because I was too lazy to check on it. Now its gonna be dry chicken for the rest of this week and half of next!. Seriously, it was an 8.5 pound chicken too so I have some eating of sawdust to do. Guess I'll have to add some miracle whip to it!. I used to like cooking but now I just think of it as a pain in the butt.
Haha you hate my logs since they are VERY detailed, but you can tell from them if u check em sometime , that I LOVE cooking XD its a hobby/habit of mine <3 makes food more fresh and my nutrition more controlled ;p!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
You can always turn your dry chicken into a salad or put like 1/2 a cup of L/turkey gravy on it. There's so much non-pain in the butt quick things you can do to that chicken ;0) No worries! You can always mix in some rice with it or even veggies... good luck

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Yummmm....we got females in the HOUSE yo! I'll try this recipe next week after groceries are achieved :p!
Ha Ha thanks ;0) it is very good... I like cooking too but unfortunately I don't do it too often