Neck Pains? Any kind of lotion or OTC drug to help the pain?

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
My fiance has been having upper neck and shoulder pains from the top to the back side and it's causing her to have a hard time sleeping and breathing. It's a sharp pain she says she's had a pinched nerve in the past and she doesn't have health insurance so I was just wondering if you guys/and or girls knew of any remedies to help with neck/shoulder pain. Thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Force by E-pharm is great. I would recommend going to the doctor though if it doesn't go away. Just covering it up will only help temporarily. It could be anything and she won't know till she gets it checked out. Maybe find a low cost walk in clinic.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah the reviews for Joint Force looks solid! I've used SuperCissus and I really liked that product. But I think it's probably for the best that she checks out the local clinic! I am sure we can find one that's a good price! Better to know what's going on that to assume it's not a joint problem or something that will go away! Cuz it's been bugging her for quite some time you know? Thanks guys!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
A massage. May do wonders.
Yeah she loves it when I massage her it helps till I stop massaging her hahaha if only my hands could keep on going and going! The jacuzzi also helps she says!

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
+1 On joint force and usp labs cissus, i swear by both products as i used to have problems with my patella tendon.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah I think we're going to check out the Join Force! Does Nutra Planet carry it?

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Awesome! I'm purchasing some soon! Thank you!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Arnica gel. Massage area with it . Do research on Arnica, and u will know why.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Arnica gel. Massage area with it . Do research on Arnica, and u will know why.
I bought some Arnicare gel by Boiron I applied it to my fiances back neck and shoulders now do I massage after applying a layer or just apply and let it dry for it to start working?

purebred

I bought some Arnicare gel by Boiron I applied it to my fiances back neck and shoulders now do I massage after applying a layer or just apply and let it dry for it to start working?
A cream like that would go well with some massaging. You also have the option of getting some lavender massage oil, going to work with that first, and then applying the Arnicare gel with a light massage to finish off the session.

I personally love Arnica. I always try to have it on hand for those days where I am sore or end up with stiff, knotted muscles.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah she said it kind of worked but not really! I'll try grabbing some lavender oil

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
She liked the massage but the arnica gel didn't work really but it was only applied once last night so I'll apply it again when she gets back from work

cdup

cdup

Awards
I have been using forged joint repair recently and have to say it is not bad. I had been experiencing the occasional dry joint recently and this has helped a lot. You can find it on Amazon for like $20/bottle.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
It took a couple of days for it to work fully for me. Massage the gel into the area until completely absorbed.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yeah she says it helped her relax and go to sleep after I massaged the area! I'm sure it will improve! I'll make sure of that =)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
That is how to take care of your woman ;) I am glad the Arnica helps, have to keep using it until it heals.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
For sure thanks again! She's at work but when she comes home on her lunch I'm going to sneak a nice little massage for her so she can finish the day smoothly! I love taking care of my lady! She's worth it all man!