jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Breakfast- eggs, egg beaters. Cut up turkey breast, turkey pepperoni, etc in your eggs. Just what I do.
Snacks- nuts- I prefer almonds and peanuts.

SMC USA

SMC USA

Awards
Breakfast- eggs, egg beaters. Cut up turkey breast, turkey pepperoni, etc in your eggs. Just what I do.
Snacks- nuts- I prefer almonds and peanuts.
Ditto ^^^ my usual breakfast .. banquet turkey sausage diced, added to 6 whites and two whole eggs, lil hot sauce, pepper and Swiss cheese .. a bowl of oatmeal and some green goodness juice ..

Coco roasted almonds, rice cakes, sometimes with jam

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Breakfast egg whites snacks cottage cheese Greek yogurt shake if really needed almonds apple

mistygreen

Awards
I think boiled eggs,oatmeal and dry-fruit milk shakes are good source of protein.

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Usally always go with eggs/whites,greek yogurt for my proteins,grilled pork loin isnt to bad sometimes either.

SAK2100

SAK2100

Awards
Eggs, oatmeal, greek yogurt, protein shakes are all options.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
These are a few of my staple breakfast-type meals during my cut. I'll eat these anytime of the day though.

1.P28 bread french toast* with Walden Farms zero calorie syrup

*for 2 sclices bread whip two whole eggs or 1 whole 1 white or 3 whites together with stevia (or sweetener of choice) and cinnamon. Dip each side of bread in mix for 5-10 seconds and place on hot nonstick pan. flip once and enjoy.

2. 6egg whites ,2 whole eggs, cup fresh baby spinach with peach mango salsa

3.P28 bread with almond butter

4. 6 egg wht and 1whl egg with 4ounce turkey cold cuts, 1/4 cup diced onion , 1/2 cup diced green and red peppers with 1 slice sharp cheddar

same as above but I'll use canadian bacon instead of turkey

5. cottage cheese with stevia and cinnamon mixed in. Sometimes I'll put it on a slice of toasted P28.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is just egg white worth buying?
no. All the nutreints of the egg are in the yolk. This is what the embryo feeds off when it needs to grow.

f1ghter33

Awards
These are a few of my staple breakfast-type meals during my cut. I'll eat these anytime of the day though.

1.P28 bread french toast* with Walden Farms zero calorie syrup

*for 2 sclices bread whip two whole eggs or 1 whole 1 white or 3 whites together with stevia (or sweetener of choice) and cinnamon. Dip each side of bread in mix for 5-10 seconds and place on hot nonstick pan. flip once and enjoy.

2. 6egg whites ,2 whole eggs, cup fresh baby spinach with peach mango salsa

3.P28 bread with almond butter

4. 6 egg wht and 1whl egg with 4ounce turkey cold cuts, 1/4 cup diced onion , 1/2 cup diced green and red peppers with 1 slice sharp cheddar

same as above but I'll use canadian bacon instead of turkey

5. cottage cheese with stevia and cinnamon mixed in. Sometimes I'll put it on a slice of toasted P28.
nice selection !!!

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
i go with a mix every morning for breakfast/pre w/o usally egg whites(1/2c,1/4c greek,1c oats,apple or banana,and coconut milk and almonds or natural peanut butter)get around 30g of pro from this and 75g carbs,25g fat.

jared767

Awards
For breakfast: Oatmeal, fresh fruits, hardboiled eggs or Special K's (Kellogs) different items
For Snacks: I usually munch on granola bars (Quaker, Keebler)

If you are like me, who prefer easy, on-the-go snacks, check Quaker and Keeblers