Meal plan sources?

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Anybody have a good source or website for pretty specific meal plans for different goals. I'm pretty damn clueless. I just know to eat good every 2.5-3 hrs. Results are great though. Lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anybody have a good source or website for pretty specific meal plans for different goals. I'm pretty damn clueless. I just know to eat good every 2.5-3 hrs. Results are great though. Lol
this statement is pointless......i wonder how the majority of people on leangains or IF have great results with a 16 hour fast...hmmmmm

youre already on the best website for nutritional advice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read a few of the threads on intermittent fasting or leangains.

overall if you have no clue for a meal plan and want to torture yourself with 7 meals a day, best bet is to cool in large mass once a week and eat the same thing repetively. Work out the macros, cook chicken breast, beef, rice, veggies, nuts sunday (but something like 4lbs of chicken breast, etc) mix em all up and separate into single servings

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah, its difficult, there is lots of contradictory information too. but for the 6+ meals a day plan, the mass cooking is your best bet. a bit boring, but if for instance it works out that for your planned macros 6 oz of meat, 3/4 cup of quinoa and 15g of fat is your evenly divided amount, baking 4lbs of chicken breast, browning 3lbs of ground beef, cooking 4 cups of quinoa at a time, and having olive oil, pecans and walnuts to make up the fat, you can have tubs in the fridge of the meat and rice, scoop the right amount out, add seasonings and at least have some meal variety

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Easy pretty much summed it up, you dont have to eat that often...meal timing should be based of your lifestyle and availability to eat and you should focus more on overall daily consumption.. calculate how many cals you need everyday based on your goals and plan around that figure.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Thanks. I just gotta learn how to count macros.

D3Baseball

Awards
Thanks. I just gotta learn how to count macros.
Yep. Don't stress about how often you eat (fasting or eating frequently may fit your needs but neither is truly better for all) just make sure the macros are correct at the end of the day. BB.com has some useful stickies but idk about here. Try to eat your weight in grams of protein and otherwise most calorie counting websites have good advice (other than absurdly low protein suggestions)