Paleo blogger threatened with jail

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you read through the article, it does state that he's charging for advice. That's probably what did him in.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was talked about on SHR a week ago. I wonder what is going on with it now.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you read through the article, it does state that he's charging for advice. That's probably what did him in.
How many bodybuilding coaches that design diets have a degree in nutrition?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems the mainstream is still upset about us low-carbers that know the truth. After all there is no money in a cure for diabetes, there is only money in the treatment. So as long as the mainstream medical community keeps advocating high carb and low fat, people will continue to need their diabetic drugs and everyone still gets paid.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many bodybuilding coaches that design diets have a degree in nutrition?
I'm sure there are quite a few.

I think the differences here are the medical nature of the advice, charging for it, and the huge amount of general visability since it's online and can be viewed by anyone in the world.

In my opinion I think that they should just leave him alone. I personally feel this falls under free speech and he's not misleading anyone into thinking he IS a dietician.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion I think that they should just leave him alone. I personally feel this falls under free speech and he's not misleading anyone into thinking he IS a dietician.
Agreed.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
what a bunch of ****sucking facists

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I bet if it was a blog about how good corn syrup is they would have gotten a trophy..

Edit: If you weren't thinking about Ron Paul yet you probably should..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet if it was a blog about how good corn syrup is they would have gotten a trophy..

Edit: If you weren't thinking about Ron Paul yet you probably should..
Both statements 100% on point

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Yup ^^