Carb cycling

allday54

Awards
Ive done a little research on carb cycling, but don't have a full understanding of it. I don't count my carb intake each day, I just try to alternate day to day from a lot of carbs to very little carbs. Is this on the right direction for cycling?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yah its on the right track. But if you tracked you could do high moderate and low days. The amount of carbs on each day will be different for everyone depending on how you respond to carbs. I would suggest tracking...its really not very hard at all once you get used to it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive done a little research on carb cycling, but don't have a full understanding of it. I don't count my carb intake each day, I just try to alternate day to day from a lot of carbs to very little carbs. Is this on the right direction for cycling?
Everyone has their own way of carb cycling if they do it. Some do 2-4 days lower (or higher) carbohydrates and then 1-3 days of higher (or lower) carbohydrates, depending on their goals and needs. As far as amounts on the different days, and how you cycle them re low and high, is really up to you. I recommend that you just experiment with different ways to see what you feel the best on and your body responds to re progress desired and results the best with.

~Rosie~