keto diet questions

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
I read that some of the symptoms are smelly breath/urine . My breath and urine is the same but keto stripes show me in small-moderate level of ketosis. Is this normal? (It took me 2-4 days to get into it.)

How easy is it to get out of ketosis lets say if I would have 100-200 carbs would that throw me out of ketosis if yes how soon would I know? I assume couple hours with the stick?

Would keto diet be good for tough mudder? (running event 12 miles 29 obstacles) Currently Iam 6ft 172 11-12bf would like to get to single digits before the event in 3 weeks is it duable?

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
if u use the ketone strips after a workout it doesn't show if ur in keto because you're using the ketones(or something like that).
for me more than 70g of carbs throws me off. on this diet i lost about 20% strength and some endurance. if u have 3 weeks before the event i would suggest stoping keto after the second week and carb up the last week because you'd perform better on carbs during such event.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Over 50g I would be thrown off. Didnt lose much on the strength part to be honest, some people really get thrown off, though.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
thank you for all the answears. Iam doing my first refeed after 2-3 weeks it should be fun!