who was the dude who used to be on here and did training for you for like 300

Spitdeath

Awards
where is the guy who for like 300 set u up a routine and gave you a grocery list all that ****. is he still around

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
where is the guy who for like 300 set u up a routine and gave you a grocery list all that ****. is he still around
There are a lot of people here, myself included, that would be happy to help you however possible. Learning to help yourself will save you money and benefit you in the long run. Send me a PM or ask away on this thread whatever you may need, grocery list included.

Roniboney

Awards
You don't need someone to take a fee from you to gain knowledge on dieting and training.If that makes you more likely to stick to your diet and training then go for it.

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I think it depends on what you are trying to achieve, what type of progress you have made working on your own, and how much further you have to go. I also think it depends on what you get when you do work with a professional, as well as what their experience/education/references are like.

In the first case, if you are making good progress working on your own, or have a handle on setting up your own nutrition and training programs then hiring a professional (at that stage in your career) may not be needed. On the other hand, if you have difficulty setting effective training programs and sticking to them, or are not making the progress you would like to see, then seeking out a professional (and researching their credentials) may be a good idea.

The same can be said depending on where you are in your training career. For someone just starting out, a decent program and nutrition can easily be found online with a little reading sweat. On the other hand, someone who is on top of their game where every small gain is a major achievement may need to enlist the help of a professional. This professional should be educated and experienced in measurement/evaluation and prescription. Understanding what type of tests need to be run to measure various aspects of fitness/physique, and then knowing how to program to increase those measures becomes very important.

br

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Well said.

Well, I think it depends on what you are trying to achieve, what type of progress you have made working on your own, and how much further you have to go. I also think it depends on what you get when you do work with a professional, as well as what their experience/education/references are like.

In the first case, if you are making good progress working on your own, or have a handle on setting up your own nutrition and training programs then hiring a professional (at that stage in your career) may not be needed. On the other hand, if you have difficulty setting effective training programs and sticking to them, or are not making the progress you would like to see, then seeking out a professional (and researching their credentials) may be a good idea.

The same can be said depending on where you are in your training career. For someone just starting out, a decent program and nutrition can easily be found online with a little reading sweat. On the other hand, someone who is on top of their game where every small gain is a major achievement may need to enlist the help of a professional. This professional should be educated and experienced in measurement/evaluation and prescription. Understanding what type of tests need to be run to measure various aspects of fitness/physique, and then knowing how to program to increase those measures becomes very important.

br