Muscle Brownies?

Nicki

Awards
Have any of you tried Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownies? I had one and they tasted really good. The wrapper says they have 20g of protein so I felt pretty good about that. What do you think? I've seen worse for sure!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the board. Strange first post but I purchased one a few weeks back and saw it was all soy protein so I gave it to my wife instead. She says it did taste pretty good.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I purchased one out of desperation once. ONCE!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've seen them haha but I keep away from soy xD I do crave some brownies from time to time , but I make my own protein brownies at home :p!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmm never heard of these but they sound amazing

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested then saw the soy and became interested no more.

cameronman223

Awards
New to nutrition and such, what is so notorious and bad about soy?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
To me, a brownie is a brownie thats a brownie. And brownies are not in my diet... usually :p

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing. People on this board have an unhealthy fear of it for some reason. They tend to think if they have one bite of something with soy in it, it will make males grow boobs.
It's not just the estrogen fears that keeps me away from soy. While I don't think if I eat one bite I'll grow male boobs it certainly isn't a protein source I'd prefer to eat large amounts of. If I'm going to eat something like muscle brownies I don't want something like soy in them personally. YMMV of course!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
People here do avoid soy like it causes disease. Its just not a good choice habitually.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Soy is effective in terms to promote gains in lean muscle mass but of course I love my Whey!