HELP EMERGENCY!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. HELP EMERGENCY!

I just had a serving , around 10 minutes ago , a sample, of 3Z from AI Sports Nutrition , and right now I burped , GAS yes POWDER GAS came out of my mouth , like VAPOR and I have a left over taste in my mouth...weird taste actually!! No elevated heart rate , no flushing...am I gonna be ok?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. yes.....it is prolly hte powder from teh pill in ur stomach....no big deal

3. Pretty weird that it happened, but I think you'll be fine. I'd drink some water and go to bed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. You must be having some serious acid reflux issues if your gastric sphincter allows powder to come back up your throat and out your mouth. But yes, you are going to survive, just drink some water.

5. I think it was the pill from my stomach coming up...but seriously I nearly gave my best friend a heart attack , we were skyping and she suddenly sees me burp a cloud of gas...I thought I was in deep ****...still feeling ok...if anything happens I'll keep 911 close at hand X_X!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

6. Chill out you will be more then alright, happens a lot. Especially If you don't eat or drink anything after ingesting capsules...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

7. Hahaha. You'll live, I promise! I've had this happen to me before. It surprised me too! The powder in the pill is just very light and when the coating came off, there was raw powder just sitting there. Your belch just aerosolized it momentarily. You'll be cracking up about this later.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I just had a serving , around 10 minutes ago , a sample, of 3Z from AI Sports Nutrition , and right now I burped , GAS yes POWDER GAS came out of my mouth , like VAPOR and I have a left over taste in my mouth...weird taste actually!! No elevated heart rate , no flushing...am I gonna be ok?
    Yes.

I've had this happen before with a cap of motivate.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Have yet to hear of one case of somebody spontaneously combusting after swallowing a sleep aide
    If you die in a fire in your sleep we will count it as one though.

10. I've had this happen several times from having a pill getting caught in my esophagus. Drink some water and eat a cracker. You'll be fine.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Can you confirm that you lived?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

12. If you are as penny pinching as me I hope you tried to catch the powder in your hands and take it again! Never waste supplements!

13. Well folks I'm alive and well :3 had some pretty lucid dreams too oO DAMN!

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Have yet to hear of one case of somebody spontaneously combusting after swallowing a sleep aide
    If you die in a fire in your sleep we will count it as one though.
    Gee quite nice of you of buddy thanks!! hahaha xD

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yes.

Well at least I'm not the only one but it was freaky!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    If you are as penny pinching as me I hope you tried to catch the powder in your hands and take it again! Never waste supplements!
    Dont worry , everything went back...intra-nasally though oO!!! I blame the dreams on this!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Oh man, this made me laugh so hard... I'm sorry... We've all had that happen to us, man; not pleasant, but no big deal.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

15. Haha I know the feeling .. I usually have the same feeling when I dose iicarin actually .. Noticed when I dose drive(AN).. It is quite annoying .. Just gotta guzzle down more water
    S.n.S team member

16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Don't sweat it. It is just the herbals etc in the 3z reacting to the low level HCL in your stomach, emits a tad of cyanide gas. Did you note that slight almond scent? Yep, that's it. Nothing to worry about, just don't suck it into your lungs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

17. ^^^^^^^^^^the above post is a load of ****!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

18. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Don't sweat it. It is just the herbals etc in the 3z reacting to the low level HCL in your stomach, emits a tad of cyanide gas. Did you note that slight almond scent? Yep, that's it. Nothing to worry about, just don't suck it into your lungs.
    Haha I did btw!! But i did also have a sweet nights sleep! and also some pretty vivid dreams oO they should make this stuff into an intranasal compound hahaha It worked for me xD!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

19. The product claims to make you go to sleep, it never says for how long

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yes.

Was about to say the same thing. Took 4 caps of motivate and some maniac 20 mins before I hit the weights. Did a killer set of deads and belched out a cloud of smoke. I was like "holy s**t, I'm on FIRE!" lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist
    If you are as penny pinching as me I hope you tried to catch the powder in your hands and take it again! Never waste supplements!
    This is awesome!
    PES Representative
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off... You're more than likely living on borrowed time right now. I'd start saying your goodbyes bro. Once the ingredients mix with your stomach acid and then come back up it's so long friend.

Good luck buddy...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    This ^^

I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off... You're more than likely living on borrowed time right now. I'd start saying your goodbyes bro. Once the ingredients mix with your stomach acid and then come back up it's so long friend.

Good luck buddy...
    Haha I dont think that will happen I'll be ok , but in case I were to die...well the devil better have a suite ready for me down there, and he best be ready to lose control of hell or to kick me outta there !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

24. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha I dont think that will happen I'll be ok , but in case I were to die...well the devil better have a suite ready for me down there, and he best be ready to lose control of hell or to kick me outta there !
    I heard that in hell every Monday is drug Monday, all the drugs you could want. Tuesday is cigar Tuesday, Wednesday is booze day, and if you're not gay...you will hate Thursdays.

25. Yup...gotta get myself kicked outta that joint before Thursday then haha...maybe putting some eviscerate on Satan's toilet seat might make the exoneration a faster decision !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. this happens to me all the time with AIs ALA, burns so bad coming out my nose

27. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    This by far is one of my favorite posts of the week! Seems that the humor wasn't noticed and that makes it extra funny to me!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    This by far is one of my favorite posts of the week! Seems that the humor wasn't noticed and that makes it extra funny to me!
    oh it was noticed, didn't want to type anything because I wanted it to be takin seriously...
    PES Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Was about to say the same thing. Took 4 caps of motivate and some maniac 20 mins before I hit the weights. Did a killer set of deads and belched out a cloud of smoke. I was like "holy s**t, I'm on FIRE!" lol

BRB. Taking 3 d-pol & blowing smoke out my nose while doing dead lifts....

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

BRB. Taking 3 d-pol & blowing smoke out my nose while doing dead lifts....

That's normal for you though isn't it?

Edit: nvm. I see the joke now. You said you were going to do dead lifts

31. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

That's normal for you though isn't it?

Edit: nvm. I see the joke now. You said you were going to do dead lifts
    the only thing I smoke are my tires.

32. Take a xanax and go to bed haha, very weird...

33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

the only thing I smoke are my tires.
    That can't be healthy

34. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

That can't be healthy
    Neither is masturbating....

35. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    If FL3X is still alive it can't be that unhealthy. haha

36. Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda
    If FL3X is still alive it can't be that unhealthy. haha
    Repped.

37. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I've heard otherwise... Think it is actually proven to be good for the prostate.
    PES Representative

38. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I've hear otherwise... Think it is actually proven to be good for the prostate.
    Shootin a load while shootin the shyt.

39. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I do have a healthy prostate.
    Myth proven.

40. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

She said my penis is too small

I'm done with this thread now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle emergency
    By shredded_ss in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 02:57 AM
  2. Emergency plz help
    By stackonstacks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 10:01 AM
  3. Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Machwon1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 109