HELP EMERGENCY!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just had a serving , around 10 minutes ago , a sample, of 3Z from AI Sports Nutrition , and right now I burped , GAS yes POWDER GAS came out of my mouth , like VAPOR and I have a left over taste in my mouth...weird taste actually!! No elevated heart rate , no flushing...am I gonna be ok?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes.....it is prolly hte powder from teh pill in ur stomach....no big deal

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty weird that it happened, but I think you'll be fine. I'd drink some water and go to bed.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You must be having some serious acid reflux issues if your gastric sphincter allows powder to come back up your throat and out your mouth. But yes, you are going to survive, just drink some water.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I think it was the pill from my stomach coming up...but seriously I nearly gave my best friend a heart attack , we were skyping and she suddenly sees me burp a cloud of gas...I thought I was in deep ****...still feeling ok...if anything happens I'll keep 911 close at hand X_X!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chill out you will be more then alright, happens a lot. Especially If you don't eat or drink anything after ingesting capsules...

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
Hahaha. You'll live, I promise! I've had this happen to me before. It surprised me too! The powder in the pill is just very light and when the coating came off, there was raw powder just sitting there. Your belch just aerosolized it momentarily. You'll be cracking up about this later.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just had a serving , around 10 minutes ago , a sample, of 3Z from AI Sports Nutrition , and right now I burped , GAS yes POWDER GAS came out of my mouth , like VAPOR and I have a left over taste in my mouth...weird taste actually!! No elevated heart rate , no flushing...am I gonna be ok?
Yes.

:laughing:

I've had this happen before with a cap of motivate.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have yet to hear of one case of somebody spontaneously combusting after swallowing a sleep aide ;)
If you die in a fire in your sleep we will count it as one though.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I've had this happen several times from having a pill getting caught in my esophagus. Drink some water and eat a cracker. You'll be fine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you confirm that you lived?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
If you are as penny pinching as me I hope you tried to catch the powder in your hands and take it again! Never waste supplements!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well folks I'm alive and well :3 had some pretty lucid dreams too oO DAMN!

Have yet to hear of one case of somebody spontaneously combusting after swallowing a sleep aide ;)
If you die in a fire in your sleep we will count it as one though.
Gee quite nice of you of buddy thanks!! hahaha xD

Yes.

Well at least I'm not the only one :p but it was freaky!!

If you are as penny pinching as me I hope you tried to catch the powder in your hands and take it again! Never waste supplements!
Dont worry , everything went back...intra-nasally though oO!!! I blame the dreams on this!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I know the feeling .. I usually have the same feeling when I dose iicarin actually .. Noticed when I dose drive(AN).. It is quite annoying .. Just gotta guzzle down more water

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sweat it. It is just the herbals etc in the 3z reacting to the low level HCL in your stomach, emits a tad of cyanide gas. Did you note that slight almond scent? Yep, that's it. Nothing to worry about, just don't suck it into your lungs.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^^the above post is a load of ****!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't sweat it. It is just the herbals etc in the 3z reacting to the low level HCL in your stomach, emits a tad of cyanide gas. Did you note that slight almond scent? Yep, that's it. Nothing to worry about, just don't suck it into your lungs.
Haha I did btw!! But i did also have a sweet nights sleep! and also some pretty vivid dreams oO they should make this stuff into an intranasal compound hahaha It worked for me xD!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The product claims to make you go to sleep, it never says for how long ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.

Was about to say the same thing. Took 4 caps of motivate and some maniac 20 mins before I hit the weights. Did a killer set of deads and belched out a cloud of smoke. I was like "holy s**t, I'm on FIRE!" lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off... You're more than likely living on borrowed time right now. I'd start saying your goodbyes bro. Once the ingredients mix with your stomach acid and then come back up it's so long friend.

Good luck buddy...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This ^^

I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off... You're more than likely living on borrowed time right now. I'd start saying your goodbyes bro. Once the ingredients mix with your stomach acid and then come back up it's so long friend.

Good luck buddy...
Haha I dont think that will happen :p I'll be ok , but in case I were to die...well the devil better have a suite ready for me down there, and he best be ready to lose control of hell or to kick me outta there ;)!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I dont think that will happen :p I'll be ok , but in case I were to die...well the devil better have a suite ready for me down there, and he best be ready to lose control of hell or to kick me outta there ;)!
I heard that in hell every Monday is drug Monday, all the drugs you could want. Tuesday is cigar Tuesday, Wednesday is booze day, and if you're not gay...you will hate Thursdays.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yup...gotta get myself kicked outta that joint before Thursday then haha...maybe putting some eviscerate on Satan's toilet seat might make the exoneration a faster decision :p!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this happens to me all the time with AIs ALA, burns so bad coming out my nose

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
This by far is one of my favorite posts of the week! Seems that the humor wasn't noticed and that makes it extra funny to me!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This by far is one of my favorite posts of the week! Seems that the humor wasn't noticed and that makes it extra funny to me!
oh it was noticed, didn't want to type anything because I wanted it to be takin seriously... :firedevil:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was about to say the same thing. Took 4 caps of motivate and some maniac 20 mins before I hit the weights. Did a killer set of deads and belched out a cloud of smoke. I was like "holy s**t, I'm on FIRE!" lol

BRB. Taking 3 d-pol & blowing smoke out my nose while doing dead lifts....

:madfawk:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BRB. Taking 3 d-pol & blowing smoke out my nose while doing dead lifts....

:madfawk:
That's normal for you though isn't it?

Edit: nvm. I see the joke now. You said you were going to do dead lifts ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's normal for you though isn't it?

Edit: nvm. I see the joke now. You said you were going to do dead lifts ;)
the only thing I smoke are my tires.

snipeemflo

Awards
Take a xanax and go to bed haha, very weird...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fascinating what my newbie adventures stirred up Oo...Now on to masturbate more for a healthy prostate!! hahaha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fascinating what my newbie adventures stirred up Oo...Now on to masturbate more for a healthy prostate!! hahaha
just be careful....we wouldnt want another near death thread. ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
just be careful....we wouldnt want another near death thread. ;)
>> hey! honest mistake haha I panicked xD it had never happened to me!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Awesome thread. Never heard of the smoke blowing, which is awesome. Gonna take my DAA caps on an empty stomach and see if I can do it too lolol.