Any tips on how to quit Coffee/Caffeine?
- 05-29-2012, 09:53 PM
- 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Lots and lots of water and grapes. Quit smoking and red bull years ago with that method. If you're not smoking, I don't know how much the grapes will help, but they're certainly a deterrent if you smoke.
Also, Ginger and lemon tea is very helpful for this. Ginger improves your digestion (which coffee and esp. energy drinks can impair) and lemon assists in cleansing the liver. I use this stuff called Lemon Ginger Herb Plus Probiotics, made by Bigelow. I used to buy it from my grocery store, but they stopped carrying it so now I have to order it from the big boys (vitacost, luckyvitamin, etc.), who I seriously dislike, but the tea is legitimately that good.
05-30-2012, 11:47 PM
“Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
05-31-2012, 08:33 AM
Androhard + Andromass Log
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
06-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Lot's of good suggestions here. I was not familiar with Revamp, so thanks to all the people who brought it up! I think I may need to order some to help me recover from all the stim usage this semester
Similar Forum Threads
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:49 PM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-25-2011, 09:53 PM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
- By namtrag in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 38Last Post: 09-25-2008, 06:35 PM
- By Markio in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2006, 07:59 PM