Hm...Shed some science light on this please!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...previously quite a fat kid, and now lean and slim :S How to tighten skin? I got loose skin around the belly aread and it wrinkles up like an old mans sag when I sit it looks weird oO!!! Any new stuff besides surgery? and yeah Of course I can wait like a year for it to tighten by itself, I know thats the answer I'll get most likely...but maybe something to help?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Youre really 21? How long ago were you a "fat kid"?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I used to do that for shows. Wrap my waist in preparation H and seran wrap. Albolene, the make up remover, works like that too from the petrol creating a thermo layer to help localized topical fat loss. They even advertise it that way.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Glad someone knew what I was talking about and didn't think I was just ****ing weird haha

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Its a big guido thing to do on a night out going to da Joisey Shoah. Makes you look crisp from drying out the area so the V neck tee shorts your pecs better.

But for real, you can try to stimulate the collagen in trouble spots to tighten up but really its just a matter of time. Your body, at age 21, should have great elasticity and retract in time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah I am 21 , But back in July when I started I was obese literally , 180 lbs and also over 30% body fat. So I'll see this about collagen and the Preparation h , its just my lower abs look so saggy on the skin and so...wrinkly , I used to be a 36 waist and now I am (as of saturday Morning) 25.6" waist and 27" inch hips oO!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I used to do that for shows. Wrap my waist in preparation H and seran wrap. Albolene, the make up remover, works like that too from the petrol creating a thermo layer to help localized topical fat loss. They even advertise it that way.
So...Should I stack the Hemorroid cream with the Make up remover Under seran wrap and go to bed? Oo Like 2 or 3 days? Or until I see some change , or just one of the ointments?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Hold up.

Hemorroid cream on your stomach to tighten skin? Longterm effects?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hold up.

Hemorroid cream on your stomach to tighten skin? Longterm effects?
Haha suposedly its not meant to be used too mucn, just once or twice imo and incorporate tanning better to tighten the skin , because it is going to leave long term damaga if done a lot. Besides oO its weird enough I'm gonna wrap myself up...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if some of those choices would help tighten the skin of the neck, double chin, etc.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was wondering if some of those choices would help tighten the skin of the neck, double chin, etc.
I dont know about those zone , seeing how close they are to major veins and contents could get absorbed to close to the brain :/...I would like to see an smart answer from someone with a bigger hamster inside their heads than mine :p!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
There are no long term effects, all youre doing is creating a thermogenic layer to extract subcutaneous water to "dry out" the area. As I said before, its really just champhor and petroleum jelly thats at work here. No, stack it would achieve nothing but a more greasy feeling in the area. Honestly I dont think it will solve the problem in tightening the skin, maybe a little. It's more for localized fat/water loss.

Just give it time my man. If youre avi is what Im assessing just let nature run its course. If it really bothers you that much go see a dermatologist. He'll probably recommend you to some form of laser surgery but I think a good moisterizer is all you need.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There are no long term effects, all youre doing is creating a thermogenic layer to extract subcutaneous water to "dry out" the area. As I said before, its really just champhor and petroleum jelly thats at work here. No, stack it would achieve nothing but a more greasy feeling in the area. Honestly I dont think it will solve the problem in tightening the skin, maybe a little. It's more for localized fat/water loss.

Just give it time my man. If youre avi is what Im assessing just let nature run its course. If it really bothers you that much go see a dermatologist. He'll probably recommend you to some form of laser surgery but I think a good moisterizer is all you need.
Yeah I'm the one in the avi haha...But yeah I'll give it time thanks :)! I read somewhere that it takes from 3 months to a year for it to tighten itself...and well I was pretty big on the waistline and hips for at least 2 years haha...I cant expect it to go back to tight in a tik :p!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am actually pretty curious about this, because from being an old fatty I've always had some excess skin on my stomach. What would the instructions be here?

Spread the cream on your stomach, seram wrap yourself with it, and then have it on for how long? And how many times a week? How long of runs are we talking about, 2, 3, 4weeks?

God, it feels weird asking these questions...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
It also feels weird walking an incline on a treadmill will your legs and waist wrapped in seran with make up remover but i does work. Its like a home recipe for yohimbe creams. I was doing it almost daily and especially on days with any form of cardio.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It also feels weird walking an incline on a treadmill will your legs and waist wrapped in seran with make up remover but i does work. Its like a home recipe for yohimbe creams. I was doing it almost daily and especially on days with any form of cardio.
Lawl...Imagine using Eviscerate and Abliterate Advanced in Saran wrap and going for cardio hahaha!