LeanGains ......

JordanYek

Awards
I've just started Lean Gains today, I was training at 10am. Started my feed at 1pm and will stop at 9pm.

For my first meal I had chicken with wholemeal pasta in a low fat sauce.
For my second meal I had a large protein shake and 2 plain rice cakes with low fat cottage cheese.
Third meal was 6 egg omelette with chicken, ham, onion, peppers.
I will be having a small meal before 9pm and then I will be fasting until 1pm tomorrow.

At the moment I'm taking BCAAs, Creatine, Fish Oils & Multivits.

Is there any tips diet wise? How can I improve my diet to ensure I'm losing as much fat as possible without losing muscle mass.

Btw I'm 220lbs trying to get down to 190lbs. I'll be doing HIIT 3x a week and maybe 2 low intensity sessions aswell.

Is there anyone who is doing leangains that can give me some advice as to make it easier for myself? Any tips etc...

I have my macros sorted I'm aiming for around 285g protein, 150g carbs & 50g fat.

JordanYek

Awards
yer I've read that already, was just wondering if anyone who is using leangains atm has any tips diet wise

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yer I've read that already, was just wondering if anyone who is using leangains atm has any tips diet wise
Well why don't you post it in there? lol

What "tips" are you looking for that you didn't see mentioned in that thread?

JordanYek

Awards
Well why don't you post it in there? lol

What "tips" are you looking for that you didn't see mentioned in that thread?

best foods to eat, good training routines that go well with leangains for cutting up, hiit routines... any help is great

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
best foods to eat, good training routines that go well with leangains for cutting up, hiit routines... any help is great
Ok well you clearly have not read any of that thread, because it has all been talked about at length, over, and over again. Training routines was literally talked about within the last day or two.

Good luck!