How long is laser hair removal?
- 04-25-2012, 12:01 AM
- 04-25-2012, 04:19 PM
I had my whole t-shirt area done. Front, back , full arms... I went for 3 years. A total of 18 painful visits and I'm still left with about 25% of my hair. Wasn't worth the hassle or the money IMO. But companies use different lasers and everyone responds differently.
- 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM
If you are in HRT ang GH continous like me, each session lasts about 4 months, then it grows again...
I use an Alexandrite kind of laser.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 05:39 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2006, 06:18 AM
- By shootmeagain in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 10Last Post: 09-12-2005, 10:17 PM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:37 PM