6 Pack Bags

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I'm in need of a quality lunch box type thing to transport food to and from work and the gym. I will be traveling a lot this summer (cross country trip from Ohio to California) as well.

I've see the "6 pack bags" at the Arnold Classic this spring. They were pretty sweet. But they're pretty expensive, too.

Does anyone have any advice as to what lunch box/ food transportation method they use or would advise? Simply taking 15 Tupperware containers around with me is not going to happen.

XGabrielEdgeX

Awards
I'm in need of a quality lunch box type thing to transport food to and from work and the gym. I will be traveling a lot this summer (cross country trip from Ohio to California) as well.

I've see the "6 pack bags" at the Arnold Classic this spring. They were pretty sweet. But they're pretty expensive, too.

Does anyone have any advice as to what lunch box/ food transportation method they use or would advise? Simply taking 15 Tupperware containers around with me is not going to happen.
Check this out! I found this a couple monthes ago and found it very unique:

h ttp://w ww.sixpackbags.co m/

I found these to be pretty epic. Was thinking of investing in one myself since im always on the go for college.
btw remove the space, can't post links yet.

MindMuscle12

Banned
Awards
mine was a great investment (although i have to usually have two containers per meal for all my rice)!!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
If you search around you can find 6pack bags for a decent price with discount coupons. I think i paid around 60 for my 3 container and to be honest it has been one of the better investments ive made "bodybuilding" wise. However, if i were to go back Id get the 5 container pack. You can force 6 meals (depending on how large your meals are) in the 3 container, however the pack is a bit small for most typical shaker cups.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Ohio huh?

I'm from Cleveland.

I know AI has a nice lunch bag.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I ended up grabbing a bag from Dicks Sporting Goods. It's working well! I couldn't wait any longer... Had to have it to transport food to work when I got to Cali

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Do not buy a from six pack fitness! Biggest pieces of over priced Chinese crap ever! My girl bought me one and it starring falling apart in a couple days.. We complained-they sent another- and it's stitching was unraveled and falling apart right out of the box. Complained yet again and was sent a third bag. Same story low quality, uneven stitching and with in a week or two of use it is now falling apart at the seams in like five places. I'm about to contact the company again and return the bag yet again! oh btw this all since christmas!

Its a great idea, and design- just pathetically executed! It really frustrates me that they have nerve to charge do much for a product that is clearly made as cheaply as possible at some chitty Chinese factory! Shame on them!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Do not buy a from six pack fitness! Biggest pieces of over priced Chinese crap ever! My girl bought me one and it starring falling apart in a couple days.. We complained-they sent another- and it's stitching was unraveled and falling apart right out of the box. Complained yet again and was sent a third bag. Same story low quality, uneven stitching and with in a week or two of use it is now falling apart at the seams in like five places. I'm about to contact the company again and return the bag yet again! oh btw this all since christmas!

Its a great idea, and design- just pathetically executed! It really frustrates me that they have nerve to charge do much for a product that is clearly made as cheaply as possible at some chitty Chinese factory! Shame on them!
If you end up with multiple bags somehow I would love to buy one! I love the bags, just couldn't make myself pay for it. I picked up something cheaper for now

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
If you end up with multiple bags somehow I would love to buy one! I love the bags, just couldn't make myself pay for it. I picked up something cheaper for now
I highly doubt you'd "love" them if you got a chance to use one. Dedpite how "cool" the design is, the quality and durability- or rather the lack there of- is reprehensible. And I do have multiple bags- but every one has multiple splits/rips on the seams and has had to be repaired/sewn back together by my mom, lol.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I highly doubt you'd "love" them if you got a chance to use one. Dedpite how "cool" the design is, the quality and durability- or rather the lack there of- is reprehensible. And I do have multiple bags- but every one has multiple splits/rips on the seams and has had to be repaired/sewn back together by my mom, lol.
Hummhh....would you sell a repaired one possibly? Haha

I've played with me before and really like them. Sucks to hear the quality isn't good, though

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Hummhh....would you sell a repaired one possibly? Haha

I've played with me before and really like them. Sucks to hear the quality isn't good, though
Yeah, its really unfortunate. It's an amazing design and really great concept- just poorly made in china. For the price you'd think itd be American made. I'd love to see another company come out with a similiar design but more industrial strength- something that actually can support the weight of the food without ripping the handle clear off the first time you carry it by the handle, lol.

And yeah I may be willing to hook you up with one of my "less" defective models if I get them to replace the current POS I've been using.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Yeah, its really unfortunate. It's an amazing design and really great concept- just poorly made in china. For the price you'd think itd be American made. I'd love to see another company come out with a similiar design but more industrial strength- something that actually can support the weight of the food without ripping the handle clear off the first time you carry it by the handle, lol.

And yeah I may be willing to hook you up with one of my "less" defective models if I get them to replace the current POS I've been using.
Okay, send me a PM if they ever replace the bag for ya

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those six pack bags look cool, but honestly I'd rather just carry two or three normal lunch bags which you can find for like 4 bucks than pay that much.

Awesome things though, hadn't heard of them.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Those six pack bags look cool, but honestly I'd rather just carry two or three normal lunch bags which you can find for like 4 bucks than pay that much.

Awesome things though, hadn't heard of them.
That's not really practical if your needing to take a lunch bag to work. Especially since I will be putting the bag in the work freezer, that many bags would cause a problem. If it wasn't for that, that would be fine.

I saw the bags at the Arnold this past year for the first time. They're sweet!

Neoamerican

Awards
I just use a 30 pack coleman cooler I got from goodwill for 4$. I can carry anything even 15beers(ultra's of course) and 5+ sandwiches.
Macgyver it man

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Weird, ive had mine for over 10 months with no problems...

Arbor

Awards
Sam problem here. I bought one locally. Discovered a seam was coming apart. Sixpack replaced it. Now, 7 or 8 months later the silver lining is SHREDDED everywhere there is a zipper. My coworkers bags are also falling apart. I have emailed the company twice now, but so far no response. We will see what happens. As previously stated, great design, but the durability is just not there. If this was solid construction with quality materials, it would be a winner!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Yep bags are garbage and so is their CS department. Do not buy!