Please crotique my recomp diet plan. Warning long a$$ post!

Ersh

Awards
So after about a year and a half Natty i have decided to run another cycle, this time with a body recomp as the primary focus. Firstly, the cycle I have chosen is of an undetermined length as of right now, but it will be no less then 6-8 weeks. Im running prop/tren/Winstrol @ 50mg respectively on a daily basis. I will also be adding in 50mcg of t3 daily .5mg adex every other day and 250iu of hcg every 3 days for the duration.

My current stats are:
28yrs
190lbs
5'9"
Bf low 20's
5+ previous cycles

About a month ago I Finished a stint of the rfl handbook by Lyle McDonald where I managed to lose about 25 lbs in just over 3 weeks and have kept 20 of it off since then. In the past I held off cycling unless my bf was closer to 15% or so, but for personal reasons I have decided to break my own rule this time, so no need to light me up in regards to that.

Obviously my main point of concern is going to be my diet. I have decided to give carb cycling a go this time around.I will have 2 high carb days, 3 low carb days, and 2 no carb days. They will be structured around my workouts, with high carb days corresponding with the most intense and highest volume workouts. Here's what I'm thinking:

Monday - legs - high carb
Tuesday - chest and bis - low carb
Wednesday - off - no carb
Thursday - back - high carb
Friday - shoulders and tris - low carb
Saturday - off - low carb
Sunday - off - no carb

NOTE ON CARDIO - will be preformed 6 days a week fasted in the AM as well as a brief warm up/cool down session on training days. I may even try to squeeze in a session of hiit mid week at some point down the road.

I have estimated my maintenance calories to be about 2800 daily. With that in mind I am thinking of structuring the diet as such:

High carb days:
3300 cals ( 500 above maintenance)
Protein - 285g (1.5g/lb)
Carbs - 400g
Fats - 65g

Low carb days:
2800 cals (maintenance)
Protein - 285g
Carbs - 250g
Fats - 65g

No carb days:
2200 cal approx.
Protein - 285g
Carbs - 120g
Fats - 65g

Weekly maintenance calories = 19600
Actual weekly consumption on diet = 19400

The plan is to eat as cleanly as possible. All lean protein sources with with a couple exceptions Ie: salmon
BS chicken breast
turkey breast
shell fish
extra lean ground beef and cuts of red meat
egg whites
skim milk cheese
fat free cottage cheese
tuna and other lean fish
whey thrown in here and there.

As far as carbs I will limit myself to the following:
Brown rice
Oats (Slow Cooked)
Sweet potatoes or Yams
Fiber One (All Bran) Cereal
Starchy Veggies (corn, peas, etc.)
Beans/Legumes
Whole-wheat pasta(limited amounts)
Whole grain breads, pitas, etc (limited amounts)

Fats:
Natty peanut butter
Olive oil
Flax
Fish oils
Whatever trace amounts are in my carbs and protein
Almonds
Chashew

I guess it's becoming obvious I'm not a big fan of writing out meal plans.... Basically pick an item or two from the lists above and presto! There's a meal.

Additional sups:
Salmon and fish oils
Multivitamin
Calcium
Saw palmetto
Milk thistle
Joint support

I'm trying to be as thorough as possible here but it is likely that I have overlooked something. Any and all feed back and constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks for taking the time to read this admittedly swollen post.

Cheers!

Ersh

Awards
Few last things I forgot to mention. I will be having 6 meals a day. Also I will include at least 1 cup of fibrous vegetables with at least 3 meals a day every day. I will have one free meal a week most likely on Friday during a high carb day. This is a meal that doesn't conform to the rest of the diet in terms of food choices, the only constant will be protein consumption.

Last edited:

windows250279

Awards
So no carb day u r having 120g of carbs??????