What is "Recomping"
- 04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
- 04-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Well my understanding is basically losing fat while building muscle.It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
- 04-17-2012, 06:08 PM
My basic understanding of a recomp is eating slightly more calories than your maintenance requirements to maintain muscle mass while losing fat.
04-17-2012, 06:22 PM
04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah it's the idea of Building muscle and leaning out your body.
04-17-2012, 08:11 PM
Recomp = Re-composition. You bulked to a weight that you like and you don't want to get smaller, you like where you are at. You edit up the diet to maintain the same weight while you take off the extra pounds that aren't specifically the muscle you packed on. Currently I am recomping kinda. I just got back into the gym after *insert long stupid sad depressing story/10 months* Starting weight was 170, current weight 170-173
I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
04-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 78Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
- By getswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 260Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM