Supplements + having baby
- 04-09-2012, 12:52 AM
- 04-09-2012, 12:59 AM
i seriously doubt there would be any documentation of such an incidence. i also think its safe to say the chances of abnormalities due to supps taken by the male counterpart are pretty slim. smoking crack cocaine on the other hand, there could potentially be some ill effects..lol these are all speculations by the way..i pretty much dont know what im talking about - from a medical standpoint.
you get your chick knocked up?
- 04-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by steppinRazor
I read ursolic acid sinks your ships! (keeps ur boys from swimming)?
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
04-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Nice. Yea I only use it every couple months when I'm not on any other natty stuffOriginally Posted by 3clipseGT
04-09-2012, 05:46 AM
You taking a supplement will not hurt a child that you conceive. They tell females not to take supplements when trying to conceive because a lot of them may be teratogenic and affect the fetus development. Since the baby does not grow inside of you, you are good to go.
04-09-2012, 06:20 AM
04-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShadowFury in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM
- By rnmills123 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
- By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2007, 10:00 AM
- By fatbasturd in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2006, 08:24 AM
- By flytrapcan in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2006, 01:44 PM