Supplements + having baby

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any confirmed / documented risks if you conceive a child while the guy is taking various supps (all legal) like ai's, test boosters, etc for extended periods of time?

steppinRazor

Awards
i seriously doubt there would be any documentation of such an incidence. i also think its safe to say the chances of abnormalities due to supps taken by the male counterpart are pretty slim. smoking crack cocaine on the other hand, there could potentially be some ill effects..lol these are all speculations by the way..i pretty much dont know what im talking about - from a medical standpoint.
you get your chick knocked up?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i seriously doubt there would be any documentation of such an incidence. i also think its safe to say the chances of abnormalities due to supps taken by the male counterpart are pretty slim. smoking crack cocaine on the other hand, there could potentially be some ill effects..lol these are all speculations by the way..i pretty much dont know what im talking about - from a medical standpoint.
you get your chick knocked up?
Ok.. So stop smoking crack (ill try)! But no I didn't.. We r just talking about it a lot and it's gonna happen sooner than later.. Just had a pretty serious convo so I'm curious now!

I read ursolic acid sinks your ships! (keeps ur boys from swimming)?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok.. So stop smoking crack (ill try)! But no I didn't.. We r just talking about it a lot and it's gonna happen sooner than later.. Just had a pretty serious convo so I'm curious now!

I read ursolic acid sinks your ships! (keeps ur boys from swimming)?
I was on ursolic acid and continue to take it and knocked my wife up on it. So far so good!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on ursolic acid and continue to take it and knocked my wife up on it. So far so good!
Nice. Yea I only use it every couple months when I'm not on any other natty stuff

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You taking a supplement will not hurt a child that you conceive. They tell females not to take supplements when trying to conceive because a lot of them may be teratogenic and affect the fetus development. Since the baby does not grow inside of you, you are good to go.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You taking a supplement will not hurt a child that you conceive. They tell females not to take supplements when trying to conceive because a lot of them may be teratogenic and affect the fetus development. Since the baby does not grow inside of you, you are good to go.
Thank you