One of the main staple sweets of my diet..cutting or bulking...

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
prodChocolate.png

Anyone else love these things? 150 cals for 3 cookies and 8oz milk hits the spot for me. 20 essential vit/nutrients. Good oreo replacement if you ask me. Good for cutting or bulking I'd imagine!

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
if you are doing a real cut for a show I would probably not advise these as I dont see where they would fit into your macros for dieting.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you are doing a real cut for a show I would probably not advise these as I dont see where they would fit into your macros for dieting.
Depends how YOU structure your diet. Plenty of people could fit **** WAAY sloppier than that into a prep.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
idk if there's a such thing as a fake cut! No I'm not prepping for a show. Simply eating a deficit..but I still need to get my sweet stuff in... but yes Frank I totally agree with you.

geronimo542

geronimo542

Awards
idk they seem sketchy still lol but give them a shot ya never know. If they were that good for you and you could eat them for a contest prep im sure more people would be

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
idk they seem sketchy still lol but give them a shot ya never know. If they were that good for you and you could eat them for a contest prep im sure more people would be
People eat oreos during a prep. Just depends on the overall diet structure and approach they are taking.

Obviously you are not going to be eating a box of oreos a day but once a week on a refeed on a diet accounting for that it's not an issue.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweets tend to make me crave more sweets so I usually try to shy away from even "healthy" type sweets when really trying to drop bodyfat.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Idk for me it's more of a mental thing... a year ago.... i always, ALWAYS had dessert. ALWAYS had milk and cookies every.single.night. I'm talking like 10 oreos and 2 glasses of milk.. I went hard. Haha. So for me it's more just getting that sweet in, milk and cookies.

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed that oreos are awesome! You have more willpower than me, I'd end up eating the entire box if that was in my cupboard. :)