Match Green Tea for Muscle Recovery?

P

Palko

Read an article on the 'wonders' of matcha green tea. Since then i thought i'd give it a test drive and i have been drinking it for about a week and i noticed that a while after i had finished off the cup i had today, my muscles (after a hard day doing legs for instance) seem to hurt a little less than they previously did before i drank the tea.

Do you think.. somewhat... it is having a small effect?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
ECGC? Antioxidants.... I dunno, if it's not placebo I'd say keep it up!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anti-oxs can help with that. Minimal yes but if your dialed in and in tune to your body, you can notice small differences. that's great

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have currently moved from bagged green tea to matcha and find the later much better in terms of taste and it also have better antioxidant profiles than most bagged teas.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
How many grams are you consuming? I just jumped on the matcha bandwagon and bought raw powder but am unsure of how much to toss into my morning shake.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Whats the difference between matcha and the regular bagged green tea? It's all the same leaf right?

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How many grams are you consuming? I just jumped on the matcha bandwagon and bought raw powder but am unsure of how much to toss into my morning shake.
I like mine a bit thicker, so I use on tsp. 5 grams

L

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
Match green tea has rich concentration of antioxidants.
It boosts metabolism and reduces cholesterol levels.
It contains more antioxidants than bagged green tea.