Which Paleo cookbook to buy ??

ritampatra

Awards
Well, I want to buy a cookbook.In our area Goat and Chicken are the only available meat.So, I want a book having lots of recepie related to this type of meats(Beef,Pork etc etc not available) ....Plus ,I am a extreme beginner in this Paleo cooking

So,which book should I buy among these or any other suggestions :

1.Make it Paleo: Over 200 Grain Free Recipes For Any Occasion

2.Paleo Comfort Foods: Homestyle Cooking for a Gluten-Free Kitchen

3.Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat

4.Everyday Paleo [Paperback]
Sarah Fragoso (Author), Robb Wolf (Introduction)

Thank u alllll........

spimp187

Awards
Make It Paleo, is the best one I've seen yet. You could just sub in the goat meat for the beef. Pictures of every recipe - it makes me hungry every time I look through the book. Well put together and a huge section on desserts.

Everyday Paleo, not as impressed with this book. Pictures look like they were taken on an iPhone. Food is just OK and I follow them to the T.

Paleo Comfort Foods, not bad, better than Everday, Make It Paleo still the better of the 3.

Hope that helps.

f1ghter33

Awards
i will suggest Paleo Comfort Foods: Homestyle Cooking for a Gluten-Free Kitchen !!! its better than the other two

sophiec

Awards
i dont remember the name of the one i get i just buy it after reading this blog thepaleorecipebookreviews. blogspot. com/ i dont know what book is that, just that after reading that article i decide to buy the book,